YouTube to remove thousands of video channels promoting hate speech

Varg is back.

Supposedly this is his new channel that he is posting to. Lots of anger in the comments. As we know censorship only leads to actual violence.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt9FkOndvcBQsGCc3F3K8ew

Shouting insults does nothing to further your argument.

Be outraged all you want but youtube can ban whoever the hell they want and there is nothing that you can do about it.

I don’t think that such logic phases…

1 Like

I honestly think all this YouTube bullshit is them scared shitless about the anti-trust investigations. They are purging people and forcing them to use other platforms so they can say ‘See, we aren’t a monopoly.’

But bakeries cannot decide for whom to bake wedding cakes. Selective outrage.
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” - William F. Buckley

1 Like

“Apparently the same people that scream liberty when You Tube wants to be a bigot, would like the government to force bakeries.”

That is a two-way street.

1 Like

Where have I said that bakers should not be able to pick and choose their customers?

Don’t waste your time with this peppe suffering from brain fungus because this cuck has no idea what they are talking about! He suffers from TDS and he is currently been allowed on a home visit from the psych ward! He will be returning there on Monday!

Well, if you speak of your friends like this, I hate to see what you say about your enemies! I’m outta here. I understand why you are losing people.

This guy is not my friend! Spend a little time here reading and you will see why I would make that statement! He is well known to many here!

Also you need to have a thicker skin, it’s the internet and free speech is protected here! Have a nice evening and remember God loves you!

I hope that you hesitate on that decision. Often it is a benefit to be forewarned regarding trolls and disingenuous posters who pride themselves in ‘stirring the pot’ rather than engaging in mutually beneficial conversation.

1 Like

It is interesting to note that ANTIFA channels, and channels hostile to ICE, Wypipo, or police are not dropped.

Of course not. They all support the liberal narrative.

1 Like