Youngkin Wins! Is the New Governor of VA

No skin off Tucker Carlson’s teeth, he’ll preach whatever the network he’s working for want him to. He’s just about made his rounds now. CNN, PBS, MSNBC, now Fox, no telling where he’ll land next…

Youngkin walked the tightrope perfectly. He knew that he could count on the anger of the Trump base as long as he did not criticize Trump. So he accepted his support. At the same time, he knew that he would lose the middle if he appeared too close to him, so he managed to keep him out of the state. I see this as a viable strategy for Republicans in swing states going forward. And yes, I will concede, it is bad for Democrats.

McAuliffe gave him the assist by making the open campaign all about linking Youngkin to Trump. Youngkin could hold Trump at arm’s length, while McAuliffe’s message to Trump voters was “Youngkin’s your guy (therefore, if you wanna own the libs, vote for Youngkin)” .

A better approach would’ve been to do targeted messaging below the radar to Trump’s base, attacking Youngkin for not openly embracing Trump. Paint Youngkin as an “establishment Republican, beholden to D.C. insider interests”, etc. Meanwhile, publicly, McAuliffe needed to focus on addressing the concerns and issues the people of VA are facing today (and not stick his foot in his mouth on the CRT issue).

It’s really not hard for me to imagine a different outcome if McAuliffe’s campaign just did those things.

1 Like

Who really cares? Seriously? So what VA was a win, while on face value it appears as a victory its not really anything in the bigger picture as far as the long term health of the country. What is coming next will be extremely bad and no its not a partisan issue. When basic survival is reduced to hunter gathering that is when the real victories are made by the communities who decided to trust their values rather their emotions.

1 Like

Proof postive you have no idea what you are talking about. This race was decided by McAuliffe’s hubris and arrogance he had towards parents who were trying to be heard when it came to the education system! Glad to see that you people from the left continue to be out of touch and prove much more useful in the 2022 elections and beyond. You still don’t get it, its the parents of this country that is the movement and they have no allegiance to the right or the left, only the candidates that will make a convincing argument that they will not bow down to the woke culture that is destroying the country as a whole. Democrats have lost all credibility and the only way they will be able to win another election is if they cheat, and we already know that is exactly what they intend to do!

1 Like

1 Like

Oh nice try in posting another leftist who nobody knows as being another opinion piece that matters. You are not the brightest tool in the shed are ya? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yep, what you just said here….

Make shit up? Like dooming climate crisis that you commies have been screaming for two hundred years?

2 Likes

What in the hell is that trash supposed to be?

CRT ain’t no bullshit. It was polluting the minds of our young kids with Marxist garbage. Keep pressing us and our kids and you watch want happens to that fat ass of yours.

1 Like

This CRT BS was started by a Harvard Marxist professor. We are getting off the track so I won’t say anything else.

No you are not off track, but you are correct. One of the best breakdowns of CRT in very articulate terms was by Bapist pastor Voddie Baucham. The left hates him because he is a powerful speaker and he speaks the truth. Why he is important in the CRT discussion is because if you understand anything that Karl Marx wrote, the Oppressed and Oppressor “Hegemonic Oppressor” is a central theme of the Communist manifesto. Within the CRT frame work it lists the Christian church and Christianity as whole as an oppressor, and now he is calling it out in succinct terms because he strongly believes that Christianity is under attack which it is and someone needs to stand up to it. Much of the theories put forth by the Harvard professor who authored the CRT frame work is based on Antonio Gramsci’s theories who was a stalwart at the Frankfurt institute, where cultural theories that gave birth to the Post modernist ideas were indeed rooted in Marxist ideologies.

If you have 16 minutes to spare I assure you this is worth a watch

https://youtu.be/xuSMvIVtd0A

Its quite clear to me that parents make up the most important demographic for winning elections and the democrats are losing this grip big time! Education is the target!

I listen to Voddie Baucham often. David Jeremiah is another that speaks on the evil and anti Christian Marxist system.

Its a real thing going on as the left attacks on the Church. None more evident during this COVID fiasco!

1 Like

Look at these shitbags pivot

1 Like

But the leftist it posted had a check mark on Twitter, which means we are supposed to care.

Its what communists do! They invent Hegemony and challenge anyone by discrediting them altogether if any of their Marxist plans gets exposed for the trash that it is! These people need to be rounded up, put onto trains and sent somewhere to not be seen again! Your know why? Because that is exactly what they intend to do to us if they get that much power. No wonder they are always coming after our guns.

2 Likes