Youngkin Wins! Is the New Governor of VA

Not a good night for Democrats, as this election was a referendum against the Marxist tribes, CRT and all the other bullshit that is going on the country. If all indications prove to be true such as the NJ race, then its going to be a blood bath in 2022. Can’t wait to see Monte tears here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Victory speech from Youngkin.

Another historical win! Racist Democratic media won’t give it a mention! Pathetic!

NJ is too close to call right now, but indications are that Ciattarelli is leading! Hold your breath on that one!

3 Likes

Here we are in 2021 and I can chat with almost anyone around the world instantaneously with one or two key strokes.

And I awake this morning and find that the State of New Jersey has reported 88% of the governor race vote.

Billionaire Murphy has probably spent the night strategizing with his lawyers in this union controlled State. The judges, all the way up to the State Supreme Court, have all been preselected and given their marching orders.

But the people know, the people understand, the people who have not already abandoned New Jersey see the game for what it is.

1 Like

I’ll see it after Democrats stop counting ballots UNTIL FRIDAY you know they will harvest a few million

1 Like

2 Likes

If republicans win when you know Democrats harvested millions of fake ballots in Virginia and new Jersey, wow incredible turn out, let’s pray Democrats spent the fake ballots

Well look at this way, you could be right on all accounts, but as more and more of the corruption surfaces the more the blow back will be. I am not sure what is going to happen in the NJ race, but if cheating is happening that denies the people the right to choose who they should be governed by then don’t be surprised by what the unsuspecting Karma has in store. We finally get to see some of it by finally vanquishing such scumbags like McAuliffe to irrelevance where only shame awaits his sunset years. This movement is just getting started and the people should not stop until they see a lot more blood in the tidal wave of change. Thanks to parents with courage to stand up for what is right they delivered ultimate humiliation for the Democrats!

1 Like

Also Republicans won Lt-Gov, A-G and took back the Virginia State House!

4 Likes

There’s probably something going on in NJ, Bergen County looks like it’s being “fixed”

1 Like

Great commentary!

1 Like

Looks like they are pulling ballots out of their asses in New Jersey

Yes it does, there’s no way Murphy get’s re-elected under normal circumstances.

Murphy is the fucking devil with that fake smile. sick mother fucker… New Jersey must have some ghetto ass areas over populated because I know many people from New Jersey they are the heart of America

2 Likes
1 Like

Murphy is in the lead… oops that just flipped to republican.

3 Likes

Yeah probably too much to expect snatching a victory from the jaws of defeat, but hey, anything is still possible.

1 Like

Keeping fingers crossed, possible recount situation going to happen in NJ.

1 Like

Sir Monte probably flew to N.J. to " supervise "ballot counting.

1 Like

OMG! Here’s a SHOCKER below (sarcasm) I mean who would have THOUGHT out of ALL the places in Jersey the below “snafu” is in Essex County the MAIN Democrat place :clown_face:

The FIX is in, let’s hope that Jack Ciattarelli’s team are ALL hands on deck to STOP it, they had better be.

2 Likes

What a coincidence!!! No possible Dem conspiracy here to undermine an election especially in a area near NYC.

2 Likes
2 Likes