Youngkin Wins! Is the New Governor of VA

Virginia always has a gubernatorial race a year after presidential elections and 90% of the time since Carter they pic a governor from the opposite party…. nothing of a surprise here….:thinking:

Yeah nothing to see here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Are you saying the demoRATS will try to fix an election in the USA today ? :rofl: :rofl:

Monty are you saying there were NO presidential elections from 1799 to 1836 ? :clown_face:
And NO presidential elections from 1843 to 1865 ? :clown_face:
And NO presidential elections from 1886 to 1970 ??? :clown_face: :clown_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like Murphy eked out a win….

Wow you got one lol after a huge delay on counting in Essax county

Waiting to see how many votes you needed? Lol

3 Likes

This is why killing people like Montecrusty is necessary. They simply are too stupid to understand anything other than to promote their brand of hate. They are nor capable of making any kind of argument in order to defend their ideas for they are so far gone to that coming back will be impossible for them. Why does Montecrusty always come here? Who here actually likes him? The answer is, Montecrusty comes here for himself because he seeks validation in a world where he gets none, so he comes here to make himself feel good under false pretenses of political dogma.

Now this guy! This is pretty hilarious on face value and poetic justice.

2 Likes

The suckup Pro-Leftist MSM called the NJ race way too soon, probably they thought that Ciattarelli would be bullied into giving in because of that, but he’s not giving in considering Murphy is ahead by less than 1% of the vote etc

The suckup Pro-Leftist MSM ALWAYS calls races EARLY for Leftists, as opposed to for Republicans, look how LONG it took them to call Virginia Gov, Lt-Gov and A-G and they still are basically acting like Virginia doesn’t matter.

Phil Murphy was supposed to win by a LANDSLIDE according to the MSM for the past weeks, but the dude is leading by less than 1% and so unless that shifts to 2-3% it probably will go into a recount after the remaining votes are counted.

1 Like

Well yeah, no one should concede or claim victory until the last vote is counted….

1 Like

Is Fox News now in the “Pro-Leftist MSM”……….

Basically yes, Fox News has fallen in line with the rest of the Pro-Leftist MSM, they have a few exceptions like Tucker Carlson, Greg Gutfeld and The Five, how long those will last who knows, I expect them to be given their marching orders soon, I mean the MEGA RACISTS the ADL are HYSTERICAL about Carlson especially and have DEMANDED that he be thrown overboard, the ADL are a FANATICAL Anti-White, Anti-Christian, Anti-American HATE organization ditto the SPLC.

Yeah the same network in the tank for Biden when they called Arizona too. You thinking that conservatives still watch or trust Fox News just exposes more of your dumbassery here!

Hello is that you Gary Johnson? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Well I don’t trust Fox News anymore, but I do try and watch Tucker Carlson, Greg Gutfeld and The Five.

2 Likes

Meh! In small doses I suppose, but even they get a little tiresome. Sometimes I just turn off the TV altogether, my life improves when I do.

1 Like

So, is Fox News now in the “Pro-Leftist MSM”……:thinking:

Yes Monte darling I think so.

1 Like

Ok, well I’ll keep that in mind….:wink:

1 Like

Yep, do it do it! Let’s Go Brandon!

1 Like

They have been for a while. Fox is a dead entity to me.

2 Likes