You needn't care about Canada, hockey or Don Cherry (now fired) to support his patriotic message

The Senate and the House follow rules of parliamentary order and have a parliamentarian. @Fascist is clearly referring to the mechanics of implementing a new political system within an existing framework.

https://www.house.gov/the-house-explained/officers-and-organizations/parliamentarian-of-the-house

As always you are conflating semantics here!

Semantics? You misunderstood the sentence.

Shall I define the words “system” or “implementation” for you?

Nope! I perfectly understand the differences but apparently you don’t which is why I don’t waste time having debates with you! Sorry I responded!

For people who want to live in a constitutional Republic, it is a pejorative. Anyone with an understanding of the definition of it and history as related to it understands Fascism.

Here is what I accept as the definition of Fascism:

Your cited definition below is quite similar.

I’m not sure this is anything more than your opinion. Have you any links to show where countries have undergone these steps?

I have not read their manifesto (if there is one). Show me where they claim to be communists.

Who in their right mind would desire a dictatorship or a regimented social structure? Who but a sadistic fool would see violence as a good thing? Who but a misogynist would promote masculinity?

I see parallels between Fascism and Islam here.

I’ve seen nothing of Fascism that I like. I haven’t heard of Sir Oswald Mosley, but I am willing to read about him when I have time. He’s nowhere near the top of my list. I have several books lined up to read over the next few months.

No need to read, you can get it here in less time!

What is the j-left?

Anything like j walking?

Is Fascism Right Or Left?
1,701,595 views•
Dec 4, 2017

PragerU
2.36M subscribers

Every Republican president since the 1970s has been called a fascist. Ironic, no? After all, fascism has its roots in the left. Dinesh D’Souza, author of The Big Lie, explains.

Back to the OP thread topic!

‘Hey immigrants, be thankful to the countries that take you in and give you things.’

Cherry’s employer: You’re fired!

Justin Trudeau: Wears racist blackface multiple times … still has his job

1 Like

It’s already happening. Our minister of immigration will see that it happens. I’m willing to bet he’s affiliated with the muslim brotherhood. His whole “a child from somalia who learned english from a family member who was a trucker, then got a full scholarship to a law school” reeks. Not to mention how he failed to win his district when running for office, then gets catapulted to minister of immigration… hmmmm… something doesn’t seem right here…

Looks like the video you posted got banned. Must have been a good one.

Yeah, I should have downloaded that first!

https://mobile.twitter.com/faithgoldy/status/1194394539655647233?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fthe-problem-with-hockey-is-its-dominated-by-white-people%2F

1 Like
1 Like

The fact that Don said “you people” is actually very politically correct. He did not exclude transgenders in his statement. I guess the cbc is not that tolerant after all.

3 Likes

I thought the term “you people” was only something that blacks here in the states use as an excuse to throw temper tantrums over nothing.

1 Like

You people need to get over this shit! :laughing:

1 Like

LOLOLOL

:laughing:

…

1 Like

crap, I don’t mean to necro an old thread, but both black and brown people do that here too. Which is kind of baffling since Canada granted amnesty to black slaves from the states, and is throwing tens of billions of dollars each year to third world immigrants. In a way it’s kind of sad with the people that keep on perpetuating this victim complex. They don’t seem to grasp the concept that if they get rid of western people, western societies will collapse.

2 Likes

Totally chickenshit. Canada has now forever given up it’s “Man Card”.