You ain't black

Where does this madness end?
Is Biden a racist? I betcha he is.

1 Like

This comment is and example of why Joe’s been kept from speaking for the last fw months.

2 Likes

@Didgevillage, Biden apologized for his comment. That’s what real men do. Unlike Trump who’s list of stupid, nasty and hateful comments, has never apologized for anything.

The man said you should just fire your shotgun through your front door. He is around the bend. Biden Advises Shooting Shotgun Through Door | US News

2 Likes

I’m sure he’s popular with FedEx - UPS - & the Postal Service

Apologized to whom?

I can guess, but doesn’t he owe an apology to everyone?

Screenshot_11

2 Likes

There goes all that makeup.

1 Like

Can you stay ON TOPIC ONCE ??? SMH
#TRUMP2020WETHEPEOPLE

Who would allow this moron to ramble live without a large hook ?

2 Likes

To everyone, generally…

Thing is son I know you aint black cause when I’m paddling a canoe up stream and one wheel falls off I want sprinkles on my ice cream.

2 Likes

President Trumps “stupid, nasty, hateful” comments as you describe them are against the MSM and Dems who want to make a criminal out of him for legally winning the election, he does not insult the American people of any race, color or creed, and only those who suffer TDS are offended. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Screenshot_2

1 Like

He called Stacy Abrams fat, the clinically obese piece of shit himself. Sorry, but you’re excusing very unbecoming behavior and language from the presidents office. You and I will both rue the day as this becomes the new normal coming from the White House from all future presidents. Only somehow I know that you’ll only notice and complain when it’s a Democratic president doing it. Doesn’t matter, you’ll tolerate the nasty then, as you’ll have to, because you’re tolerating and excusing the nasty now…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s right. They cried like little children during 8 years of President Obama and now when the fat orange occupant loses his Russian seat in the White House they are going to howl at the moon…and that’s before retribution comes.

1 Like

What is that, a promotional advertisement for incivility… again, I have no problem understanding why you guys like Trump…

1 Like

I never understand half of the crap that he posts. It’s basically just spam that he’s trying to pass off as something clever… but consistently fails to do so.

1 Like

Antifa boys, be quiet!

Can you explain to me how to be quite?