You ain't black

But they aren’t offended by and large by Joe Biden and his blatantly racial comments.

That’s (d)ifferent.

Cause she is.

I think you should call her out for all of the piece of shit things she’s said. Yet, crickets.

Not at all. I appreciate honesty. Even if it is brutal.

Pot, meet kettle.

Yet - all of you snowflakes seemed to melt at Nancy Pelosi calling Trump obese, cause he is.

1 Like

Right. And little miss wouldn’t call her aunt or boss or daughter in law fat, simply because they might be. Trump, and the Trumper have no civility at all. And confuse political correctness with civility. In fact, Trump would never talk the smack he talks if he didn’t have SS protecting him…

I say to all the lefties that support and vote Democrat to just vote for the orange guy they always complain about. He at least keeps his promises to all our people, even the halfwit jackasses.

He is, too. :laughing:

This is the reason I have grave concerns about the new Democratic party. What was the first order of business with every hard left government when it took power? - Retribution/destruction of all dissenters.

That is history, and your comment reveals exactly how your kind think. You are bad people.

It seems the AMA is in bed with the anorexia libtard left maybe?