World War 3: North Korea fires missiles for the second time in a WEEK - 'serious threat!' NORTH KOREA has launched at least three missiles into the Sea of Japan

I mean you couldn’t make it up; for the past 8 years Assad and the Russians have been and still are killing those who have declared war against us, but instead of helping Assad and the Russians we’re helping those who’ve declared war on us. FFS stop the world I wanna get off!!

1 Like

You have the gall to call me an idiot when you didn’t even realize we still have troops in Iraq?

Priceless!!! :rofl:

You remain dangerously ignorant and a complete clueless boob.

Actually, many people think so.

Perhaps those who share the same room at the asylum… .

Well what have you Brits done lately to help the U.S. in Iraq or a token presence in the Srait of Hormuz!!!
You’re always quick to put the U.S. down, I would think you are French.At least we have the courage to do things altough sometimes yhings don’t always work out the way you want them to.
It’s soon time to send a missile strike into Iran’s Parliament building for them to have their " attitude readjusted"

1 Like

So you say.

Your countries track record sucks.

Jesus wept they just don’t get it do they - read my lips WE SHOULDN’T BE IN IRAQ! We weren’t invited in, so that makes us read my lips again ILLEGAL OCCUPIERS? No wonder they hate us. Would you like to have occupiers in your country? No, of course you wouldn’t.

Yes it does, and it’s because our military is run by inept Colonel Blimps too, just like yours is.

‘sometimes’? Recall to me the last time something did work out? You like everyone to dance to your tune, don’t you; and if they don’t you want to fucking bomb them out of existence.

I guess you’re right! We should pull out all military personnel and ships from the ME, then the UK, France and Germany can be held hostage to Iran with the price of oil.
Your country has a serious problem with Muslim " immigrants ". We should let all of Europe solve their own problems themselves without our help. Let Iran control the Strait of Hormuz and destabilize the ME. The UK and France are militarily strong enough to take them on. Let Europe spend their own money and lives and leave us alone.

1 Like

They have been held hostage to Pax Americana (owned by the Fed) for a century, which cost European lives and money

It’s the powers that be in America who said, Let the Muslim and African refugees flood Europe, and ordered the flunkies Merkel, Macron et al accordingly

So with all that in mind, it begs an age-old question - which came first, the chicken or the egg? The West - and that includes us?? - doesn’t have the nous nor the understanding of other cultures, and that’s precisely why we keep fucking up - especially in the middle east. I’d much rather that we do have it, because we could be a force for good around the world (as we often have been in the past), but it is how it is, so don’t shoot the messenger?

This is not a critique of Americans, for whom I have the greatest regard and respect - always have, always will - it has to do with the stupidity and ineptness of our rulers, and that’s why they’re going to kill Julian Assange because he let the cat out of the bag. Our politicians and extremist liberal talking (empty?) heads have between them fucked up our country, and I hope yours don’t do the same to your country. Pax.

I’ve just remembered something which I read and posted here a few days ago - there are approx 2,000 mosques in the US.

Good point Didge - globalism in action?