World War 3: North Korea fires missiles for the second time in a WEEK - 'serious threat!' NORTH KOREA has launched at least three missiles into the Sea of Japan

The old trope about ‘The bigger the lie, the more there are who’ll refuse to believe that it isn’t the truth’ was certainly proved in that charade.

Russia isn’t the east bit of a problem for Europe (LOL). I think the US should withdraw from all bases in Europe/UK and let you deal with it yourself.

Save us a ton of money. Maybe if you had to spend some money on your military in Europe your economy especially Germany’s would be a bit less robust.

So give me an example of Russian aggression then?

@LouMan . . . 10 minutes and no example? Or are there so many you can’t decide which one to give me? :thinking:

Went to bed, after all, there is a time difference.

2:30AM.

“Vladimir Putin said that Russian troops in the Crimean peninsula were aimed “to ensure proper conditions for the people of Crimea to be able to freely express their will”, whilst Ukraine and other nations argue that such intervention is a violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty.”

Europe besides being pussy countries, still belives you can solve problems by sitting in a wood paneled room, smoking pipes or cigars and drinking fancy wine or mixed drinks. They look to the U.S.to do the dirty work for them similar to the Clintons. The U.S. uses more manpower and takes more casualties than European countries that supply token forces to give the Illusion they are helping.

1 Like

The only ships in the shipping lanes would be Carnival Cruise Lines.

1 Like

Douglas MacArthur had requested 25 A bombs to end North Korea,Instead he got booted!

I think it’s time we charge countries if they want our help.

They are overwhelmingly Russians, while Ukrainians are a minority. (Khrushchev re-drew the border while it made little difference inside the Soviet Union then.)

These Russians in Crimea saw what happened in Kiev, a bloody coup by Israeli-backed neo-nazis and promptly decided to go back to Russia where Crimea belongs.

I guess the Russians being in Syria is an Israeli backed neo nazi plot also.

Assad asked Putin to intervene.
While Americans were not even invited there.

Now for the real reason Russia is in Syria.

@Tyfoon @KVN @Patriot

Yet another thread crapped on and derailed with baseless idiotic conspiracy crap.

You seem to forget Vlad is a cold war KGB colonel.

They flooded Crimea with ethnic Russians for sixty years creating a pro Russian majority and then simply annexed it under the guise of a “free and fair election”.

Early last century they starved over 30 million Ukrainians to death and/or killed them in work camps by working them to death in completely inhumane conditions and then flooded it with Russians to again create an ethnic Russian Majority in Eastern Ukraine.

The Russians are every bit as bad as the Nazis.

I don’t think you’ll make very much - they’d all rather you to stay as far away as possible, seeing as you always fuck up?

Right, the West invited itself into Syria - I mean the fucking breath-taking chutzpah of it? And until this morning I didn’t know we were still occupying Iraq too . . ’

“UK soldier and two Americans killed in rocket attack in Iraq”

1 Like

Whereas Americans are whiter than white? Get a fucking grip for christ sake you idiot!

1 Like

Absolutely correct.
Who invited the US (and UK) to participate in the war in Syria, Iraq, and God knows where?

The US planes were bombing in the middle of nowhere, meaning some desert, ostensibly to attack ISIS, but in reality, the US planes were destroying the vital Syrian infrastructure, while secretly supporting ISIS.

North Koreans know that and they figured the best deterrent is to have some nukes.

Stalin did that.
You love them Bolsheviks, don’t you?