Women's sports DEAD!

GOP candidates stand with women defeated by Lia Thomas, condemning 'the death of women’s sports’

Republican candidates running for Congress in battleground districts expressed sympathy for Reka Gyorgy, the Virginia Tech swimmer who spoke out after she missed out on competing in the NCAA Championships due to transgender swimmer Lia Thomas’ inclusion, and condemned the NCAA rule allowing male-to-female transgender swimmers like Thomas to compete against women.

This is the main interest of the demoRATS confused about their gender and allow this bullshit to happen . Those that voted dem get all the stupid crap happening today from inflated prices to shortage to lack of privacy of health status . They buried HIPPAA LAWS along with correct gender pronouns, those gender bending freaks . .

1 Like

1 Like

How hard up can you be. Feminisms dead!

1 Like

I hope she’s a senior because she may not nake the swim team next year or have a " sudden reason " to transfer.

#METOO to #fuck U . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

DEMORATS LOST AND CUNFUSED !!!

1 Like

Dems draw a total blank when this appears …

2 Likes

Cooky, who teaches gender and sexuality studies, downplayed critics who say trans women have an unfair advantage, saying their assumptions “are not well-founded” and lack “scientific evidence” that firmly concludes “a direct link between testosterone athletic performance,” citing “coaching and training, psychological makeup of an athlete, access to resources and equipment” as other factors.

This opinion is PURE BS. To end sex segregation in college sports lets have ALL COED TEAMS.

As soon as Lia has her first period she can get in the pool with the other girls.

2 Likes

I heard she still has a penis. So not sure why “it” was allowed to compete in the first place. There is something very wrong with this picture!

See a pattern here?

2 Likes

Your missing the NUMBER ONE DESTROYER - OBOZO !!!

1 Like

Florida Governor declares Weyant winner over transgender athlete | Reuters

March 22 (Reuters) - Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed a proclamation on Tuesday acknowledging Emma Weyant as the winner of a women’s college swimming event after her recent loss to a transgender athlete and accused the NCAA of destroying opportunities for women.

Lia Thomas beat Sarasota native Weyant by 1.75 seconds in the 500-yard freestyle last Thursday in Atlanta to become the first transgender National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) champion in Division I history.

Monty’s raiders 0 - Women 1

HTF can you compare this " IT" to Jackie Robinson. What is the level of hate he endured compared to “this " IT”. Not anywhere close. The Liberal mass media is GIDDY WHITH excitement over this.Since she is
“female”, she may do endorsements for douche and maxi pads. I

1 Like

2 Likes

Stupid liberal nut thinking . Where is metoo ???

1 Like

Monte may recruit the SHEMALE into MONTE’S MILITIA.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes