Women's sports DEAD!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Monty’s partner in the HOUSE !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

We are dealing with dem politics and the lies that follow .
“believe all women” has now morphed into a way to publicly shame people with whom you politically disagree. Recall actress Alyssa Milano, who at the outset of the MeToo movement told the Guardian , “You don’t have to tell your story, you just have to say ‘me too’.” Now that Biden is in the crosshairs, she has embraced the merits of due process and nuance.

1 Like

Oklahoma governor explains reasoning behind signing Save Women’s Sports Act, addresses critics

Oklahoma bill bans transgender girls from competing in female sports :clap: :clap: :clap:

Florida governor bans transgender women and girls from school sports

Florida is now the ninth state to pass legislation preventing trans females from participating in school sports consistent with their gender identity.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida’s Republican governor signed a bill Tuesday barring transgender girls and women from playing on girls sports teams at public schools, plunging the state into the national culture war over transgender rights.

“In Florida, girls are going to play girls sports and boys are going to play boys sports,” Gov. Ron DeSantis said as he signed the bill into law at a Christian academy in Jacksonville. “We’re going to make sure that that’s the reality."

The new law, sure to be challenged as unconstitutional, inflames an already contentious discussion unfolding nationally as Republican-controlled states move to limit the rights of LGBTQ people. It also could impose severe financial consequences on Florida.

GO RON 2024

2 Likes

If this issue comes up to the Supremes when KB Jackson holds a seat she’ll have to look up the word Women before she can vote.

It will be so delicious to watch three leftest Women supremes vote against Girls in sports.

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am currently in the process of training my eldest son in tennis this is looking like one of the best investments ever he’s going to the greatest female tennis player of all time he will never have any hormones therapy or cut off his cock and balls he will be retired by 25 of the multi-millionaire I’m going to abuse this system more than a Pakistani Ukrainian refugee also he will be a lesbian

2 Likes

REAL WOMAN

2 Likes