Will Larry Elder win California?

Sanity prevailed in my beautiful state! Go Newsom!

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Better luck next time.

Have fun with increased taxes and STUPID , INCOMPETENT government. Don’t move and POLLUTE another state.

1 Like

Which is better, borrow and spend, or tax and spend?

IMO, Americans should pay for the goods and services they want from their government.

So, you either raise taxes or you cut goods and services….:wink:

Or just get rid of the government and see how you can handle a gun lol

There are ways to.cut spending.You can start by eliminating duplicated bureaus and enforce a balanced budget.Nothing in.D.C.will happen because of Dems and Repubs self interest.
I’ll also see green men from Mars land on earth before they get rid of all lobbyist groups.

Of course there are, there’s just no consensus on what gets cut….

Can’t disagree with that….

Hey Monte, , that is two times we are in agreement
We are on a roll!!!

1 Like

So I guess you live in a gated community far from any of the homeless encampments and drug addicts. This is the mindset of the limousine liberal.

1 Like

How is it possible that they tried to recall Newsom but Abbott and DeathSantis haven’t been run out of office yet?

I would like to see Newsom run for President. He is a sharp and smart businessman. A true leader that has compassion for we the people.

1 Like

Is this political satire? Lol people are shitting all over the streets In these states, you can rob any store you want, people are laying in the street with needles in their arms lol

1 Like

It’s not satire. They are braindead zombies.

1 Like

What drugs have destroyed your brain cells!!!

So it’s been 100 years since the Spanish Flu and we just passed the death total with Covid-19.

We have 41,000 employees at the CDC and we rely on data from Israel and India.

Biden wants 80 Billion Dollars for more agents to weaponize the IRS and collect more taxes.

I’m sure we have no where to cut government expenses.

Oh there’s all kinds of ways and places to cut expenses. But sense you sat silent during the four years of trumps administration when he signed record breaking budget deficits and presided over a national debt increase from 19.8 trillion to 28 trillion your hand wringing today falls on deaf ears….:wink:

Lol trump was cutting spending at a record pace, countries were paying what they owed… do you ever do any research?

Gavin Newsom is literally the best governor. He is the best governor in California history. He is the best governor since Jerry Brown, who was one of the wisest governors California has ever had.

Yeah if you’re trying to commit suicide or Rob every establish in a black area lol lay off the crack

You should lay off the Fox News propaganda. California is thriving.

1 Like