Why Kamala Harris Will Be the Democratic Presidential Nominee

I wasn’t born in the United States, yet I am a natural born citizen. How can that be?

Yeah, I found that amusing too. :wink:

2 Likes

No…just a concession to the truth.

I had a suspicion of that…

No you didn’t.

Where’s your citation for that? The constitution does not define “natural born citizen”…:man_shrugging:

So he is only a credible source when you agree with him?

1 Like

As per ‘Principles of Natural Law‘ in place at the time of the founding of our country and when the founding documents including the U.S. Constitution were written, a ‘natural born Citizen’ is one born in the country to parents who are both Citizens (born Citizens or naturalized Citizens) of that country when their child is born in the country.

1 Like

Got to love the irony! :rofl::rofl:

It can be true you are an NBC if you were born on sovereign U.S. soil, i.e. a U.S. Consulate or military base overseas.

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term " natural born " citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen

Political Office Requirement

The phrase “natural-born citizen” appears in the U.S. Constitution. In order to become the President or Vice President of the United States, a person must be a natural-born citizen. This “Natural-Born Citizen Clause” is located in Section 1 of Article 2 of the United States Constitution.

The constitution does not expressly define “natural born” nor has the Supreme Courtever ruled precisely upon its meaning. One can be a citizen while not being a “natural born” citizen if, for example, that person gained citizenship through the process of naturalization.

Our constitution does not define any of the terms used. So you are correct.

Also for example any person gaining citizenship by any legal means, naturalization included. Only one with no foreign allegiances, i.e. one with dual citizenship such as a child born to an American mother (born citizen) and a Kenyan citizen father (British subject or, since 1963 a Kenyan citizen).

Lol, if you’re still living that tired lie, it doesn’t matter, it’s a moot point. He was the 44th president of the US, serving two terms…:man_shrugging:

He still was not legally POTUS. Ignoring the law is no defense.

1 Like

Well it looks like Kamala is dropping like a ton of bricks thanks to Gabbard!

Of course he was legally POTUS, and duly elected so. And if you really believe that conspiracy, what a piece of shit country you live in. Why be here…:roll_eyes:

We are here so we can get rid of the Cultural Marxists like you!

Not even good for that…

It didn’t need to, the term was already defined at the time of the drafting.

I wouldln’t necessarily give all the credit to Gabbard. Harris’ record was bound to become an albatross around her neck sooner or later.

I think we’ll see the big boost to Gabbard when Joe drops out.