Why is Trump endorsing the vax? One explanation

Juan O Savin is Trump’s unofficial spokesman.
If you want to know what Trump’s real message is, listen to Juan.
He says no to the vax.

Well he should tell huckster Trump to stop pushing that Jim Jones vax .

Trump is fully vaxxed, even boostered up. Says you should too, could keep you out of the hospital and morgue :joy::joy::joy:

He never said his “vax” is Pfizer or Moderna.

His is probably Japanese green tea.

2 Likes

He ABSOLUTELY said that he took the Pfizer vaccine. A product of his operation warp speed….

2 Likes

I already posted this. Clif High explains it all in a few minutes. (I’m not fully in agreement with him, but his explanations do make sense.)

1 Like

Clif is high, and I don’t want to join anything to read……
Trump brought Pfizer to us via his OWS, he’s very proud of it, threatened by the notion that Biden would get credit for it, has appealed to you Trumpers not to allow Biden credit for it. He took it himself, he told the world that Pfizer was the one he took, he again told the world that he took the booster. Why would I even want to hear that high guy explain away what Trump has already told us….:roll_eyes:

Did you take it ???

2 Likes

99% of Trump supporters won’t get vaxxed, no matter what he says, because Trump has taught the American people (with intelligence) the art of discernment.

1 Like

If you want to see Trump snowflake like a pansy just grill him on the poison vaccines or on BLM - he massively fucked those two things up and stabbed America in the back.

It’s a guarantee he’ll get pissed off if you challenge him on those topics. Fuck that orange ■■■■■■■ He didn’t do shit for this country. Fucking traitor.

3 Likes

Lmao, amazing how long it has taken people to figure out what a joke the orange man is….:joy::joy::joy:

No wars is a joke? High wages? Best economic times? Interesting lol

1 Like

Did you know:

According to a new Rasmussen Reports poll, 52% of voters “believe it is likely” cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

33% say it’s very likely.

Remind me again why we’re not even allowed to ask questions about 2020?

1 Like

I was doing quite well under Trump. Not so well now. I wonder what happened?

Trump’s vaxxed and boosted….:joy::joy::joy:

Are you? When will you tell us if your got trumps vaccine? Lol

1 Like

LMFAO……
And he was y’all’s guru……
Bwahahahaha………

It’s not the first time Alex Jones flip-flopped.
He has good info but I wouldn’t trust him wholeheartedly.

Discernment is needed in everything.

Haha, Alex Jones……:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: