Why is Trump endorsing the vax? One explanation

I’m not fully convinced. Nonetheless…

A question that I have been asking myself since. The reality is, he really fked up on this one, yet the cultists here continue to drink the Koolaide!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Can you tell us again your story how you think Jones is going to win :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look who is triggered by the mere mention of Trump! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Huh? When did I say Trump

Don’t know how to read again I see! Dam dude, maybe take some night classes or some community college to work on your reading comprehension skills which is seriously lacking here!

You took the stance as being a anti trumper not me, now the pile on begins

No I am just a realist and I do a list of pros and cons on the issues that are most important to me, and Trump failed on many of those. While you want to give a blind pass to him no matter what, I on the other hand look at things with an honest assessment not with emotions and that is the difference between me and you. I vote for the issues not the man. If the candidate is able to deliver on all promises then he gets my vote. Trump only delivered on half of those promises and failed big time on the other half which is where we are now. The problem with people like you is you want to have it both ways without looking in the mirror but instead choose to vote the party line which is the main reason why we have so many RINOS in both houses, and the fact you fail to even acknowledge this truth only confirms my observations as being true! Republican voters like you have serious problems in being honest enough with your vote nor spend the time evaluating in taking responsibility for it to make the best decision possible that is best for the coutry. If Trump wins again in 2024 so be it, I will support him, but as I said before something you choose to ignore is that he will be 78 and by then one has to ask how effective will he be at undoing the damage that is being done right now with 2 more years to go? I have already explained this to you but you choose to be obtuse because you are only interested in supporting your confirmation biases something that you prove again and again without an ounce of shame.

1 Like

The person who is screwed up right now is Alex Jones.
He buckles under pressure and goes anti-Trump when he feels squeezed by the leftist Feds.

Now he interviews more anti-Trumpets saying psycho things.
It’s magical thinking that the globalist conspirators are evil geniuses. They are not geniuses, they are evil, but dumb as rocks and say what they are paid to say.

Alex Jones has some bi-polar and flip-flops with paranoia.

Trump knows when mistakes are made. He knows he is/was too trusting. He also knows he has to pick his battles carefully and win in the end. He has learned he can’t trust people in Washington. There is no one else worth choosing for President.

Lol I can see you on a chalk board, hmmm Jones yes perdue no… well perdue is a rino lol

What didnt trump deliver on in his four years of being obstructed, you. Poor baby lol

I will give Trump one thing, he provided the hottest “First Lady” in US history and perhaps the world!

Except my wife is hotter! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

FEFo15vXEBA9nLX

1 Like

Trump is getting on board with the Biden clan now . vax my ass .

1 Like

1 Like

http://82.221.129.208/1/.ts8.html

1 Like

When you have both sides agreeing you have the canary in the coal mine.

Covid, whatever it’s latest variation is about baked as a control issue. Look out here comes inflation and war.

4 Likes

Trump should get it, even though he has more energy then most, he’s in great shape, he is at the age. I accept his reasons

http://82.221.129.208/1/.ts6.html

Coincidence? I don’t think so.

1 Like

What a dipshit losing supports fast as a mcDonald burger . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NO-ONE WANTS A SNAKE OIL SALESMAN , TRUMP THE HUCKSTER . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GO RON !!!

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of Clif High, but he has some good points.