Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

You are a fool and an idiot and you’re making completely unsupportable claims.

How many of those people have you ever had a conversation with exactly?

Many. Some are members of my family

And you would be wrong. The democrats reduced the number of beds forcing more to be released into the US.

Over 100K fake asylum seekers have been released into the US so far this year.

Courts are backlogged 7-8 years and many will disappear into the US and never appear for a hearing.

Bullshit, yet another lie.

Edit: i have gotten some of those family members to question their support of Trump

And 90% of them will never show up for their final disposition hearings.

Facts??? what fact did you present , a You tube video of Reagan debating Bush?
What Reagan said in 1980 changed in 1983, those are facts

You lied about Reagan mocking Carter about wanting a fence up
and you presenting a you tube video about reagan saying he wanted to open up the borders , not open borders as he didnt want illegals coming over that commits crimes

You forgot to mention that.

Doj statistics show that around 90% of asylum seekers show up to their court hearings

Not according to The Constitution and the CJ SCOTUS presides over the trial which allows him to decide what can or cannot be introduced.

What, whithin the last 2 years?

Correct…

Of course in 1980 it was a completely different equation.

In 83 and 86 Cuba’s influence was fading as the SU was going broke, there was no longer any serious concern about them coopting Mexico and US ending up with a hostile communist neighbor with a 2000 mile shared land border.

The flow of illegals into the US was also just starting to become a serious economic and political problem as well.

Reagan gave the democrats what they demanded with amnesty on the promise of them providing the legislation and funding for securing the border which of course they then never came through on.

According to Schultz in his later years that compromise was one of Reagan’s’ biggest regrets.

Not after they have been released.

Their initial hearings are held before they are released from custody.

AOC wasn’t even born when Reagan called for opening the borders to allow Mexicans to come and go as they please to work and pay taxes here.

You’d never here Trump say such a thing.

So I should dumb it down for you Dave? is that what you’re asking?

1 Like

I understood you clearly. Dave is either playing dumb or is actually stupid. Either way, he’s not worth any attempted serious, honest debate.

No, that would be for all immigrants, not just asylum seekers and it ignores the difference between those who entered legally vs those who entered illegally.

In 2016 over 140,000 of them had deportation orders issued for failing to appear.

He didn’t, he wanted to allow them to come and go with legal work permits, not to move in and stay as your own video shows.

Well, considering that current JD rules do not allow the indictment of a setting president, and a 2/3rds vote in the senate for impeachment is impossible, how pray tell would Mueller do so???