Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

McCain was a “conservative” about 6 months out of every six years.

1 Like

And insulting other posters is your idea of adult???

I know it’s Trump’s.

I didn’t insult you! Show me where you feel I insulted you?

He supported repeal and replace, not repeal…:wink:

you do know that there are republicans who also despises Trump

To say that the Republicans controlled both houses is irrelevant, because he has members in his own party that was against him from the get go

Kind of hard to get things done, think of how much John McCain hated Trump, and that bastard had a lot of pull.

Yes, a few, and less with the stones to do so openly…

Yeah John McCain was a sell out, and a traitor! No war hero IMO! In fact he got preferential treatment that got servicemen killed with his subpar skills as a pilot! But that is another story!

Yeah I think you are reaching there, and I must have hit a nerve by making truthful observations about your methods on you interact with others within the conversations you have! I prefer to converse with people who are actually can be straight forward in how they give their answers. You on the other hand like to play word games, and be purposely obtuse! You are free to disagree, but if you do then you are not being honest with yourself!

You can have civil discourse without personal insults.

McCain’s major contributions were crashing one plane, getting shot down in another and collaborating with the enemy after his capture.

The one “heroic” action he took was in refusing early release in exchange for signing a statement declaring himself a war criminal and that was the bare minimum expected of any POW.

Like I said, hard to have a conversation with someone who can’t practice intellectual honesty. I am expressing an opinion to you, if you are taking it as a personal insult, then you are not being honest with yourself, but more or less exposing your shallow rhetoric that is agenda driven! Also like I said before and will repeat again, you are not a very considerate and thoughtful person, and that too is an opinion based on our interaction. At least be man enough to admit your obtuse narrative, for not doing so only reconfirms what I said earlier.

Very well said, and couldn’t agree more!

Not as long as she has a team of hit men on retainer. :wink:

At the time of voting perhaps, but certainly not two and a half years after the election on an anonymous Internet forum. Are you ashamed of your choice? What possible excuse could you have for keeping that private?

1 Like

You’re being generous because of his military service, aren’t you. :wink:

Well if you read upward during our exchange its obvious to me that Monte is being purposely obtuse. He even accused me of insulting him, which to be honest I have no idea what he or she is talking about. Anyway I fairly say that I gave him a chance and of course you know that turned out.

I’m certainly ashamed with the two choices that America chose through the primary process. We had the two worst candidates to pick from in my lifetime if not in our countries history.

For a host of reasons, including that Trump never intended to do so, he used it to attract votes as a campaign ploy as he told a group of rally goers as soon as he got elected and didn’t need that rhetoric anymore. He was and is a charlatan.

Spineless, but yes, I will agree with that…

Then why won’t you tell us who you voted for? It couldn’t be anymore embarrassing than admitting voting for Trump or Clinton.