Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

Ah… Dantes…

1 Like

Well when I said grounds, I meant evidence and precedence for bringing forth impeachment charges. Its a moot point, the house don’t have the votes which is why Nancy decided not to do it.

Why would they primary him? He is the incumbent! Was your boytoy Obama primaryed? Nope! I guess Democrats had no stones either, so there you go!

Hold captive?
Is that how you view those that support Trump? If so what created the conditions? And why?

Welcome to forum.

Yeah, I know you did. But basically if congress votes two thirds plus for impeachment, it doesn’t matter. A president can be impeached for basically any wrong doing that congress deems (by vote) to be prudent.

Its doesn’t matter, and I know how the process works. I used to work in DC, and simply stated they don’t have the votes!

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, IMO republicans have held some sacred values like character, small government, fiscal conservatism, limits to presidential overreach etc as paramount to the party, but are sufficiently enamored with Trump to draw the shades on all that.

Yeah I know, I said it before you, look at my first post again. :man_shrugging:

So why do you keep responding to me by repeating yourself?

John Kasich (and some other republicans) have basically spoke this repeatedly.

They already voted on this! You are a little late to the game here and off topic as well! Trump is going to veto it, and it will be decided by the courts!

I created a separate thread on this issue if you wish to pursue and discuss it further I suggest you going over there!

Kasich? Ha! what a joke! You usually post articles to known establishment repukes?

What do you mean!!!

Google is your friend!

Well that’s misconception that I know few people hold…specially those that think they’re true Scotsman.

The left likes using it while they bludgeon conservatives over the head while they steal our goverment away from us.

Any republican that opposes trump is a “repuke” quite naturally. :roll_eyes:

He was like the disheveled and disoriented man on primary stage.

That doesn’t speak to the fact that republicans have shuttered their historic values in deference to the most bizarre president America has ever had. And yes, the left has done the same. Both party’s are hyper hypocritical.

What are you talking about? You leftist idiots are the reason Trump is in office! You keep doubling down on stupidity on a daily basis! Trump was a no brainer!

Character in the position held. The character issue came up when Bill Clinton was running. His character as an elected official was well known. And that is what we rejected. His banging black whores when not working was irrelevant.

Well I am against RINOS who put themselves first than the American people, so for that I get your little snarky comment? BTW, thanks for another progressive like you to come along and derail this thread!

Mind your manners and speak civilly or you’ll be speaking to yourself. Just because I don’t support Trump, doesn’t mean that I’m a liberal. You make a lot of assumptions…

1 Like