Why Immigrants are necessary for the U.S. Economy and Survival

Yes and that’s why we need a bill of rights militia that goes in to our beloved cities to reenforce free speech, sencond amendment, and the tradition of assimilating foreigners… ( even Irish immigrants talk shit about America) the militia should be funded by like minded Americans, I’d do it for free as long as I had a tent and food. I think many more would too… my culture means more to me then real estate value. Culture over treasure.
It should piss all Americans off that we have lost our culture rich cites.

Why would you want force assimilation? If immigrants (legal or illegal) don’t want to assimilate then they should get deported. I don’t want people here who don’t want to be here or who want me to adapt to their culture.

Well asking someone to speak English usually encourages self deportation from my experience

People who don’t want to assimilate shouldn’t be allowed in here to begin with. The people who WANTED to assimilate USED to be the only ones we did bring in.

1 Like

Right. Because everyone was ultimately on the same page and had a common goal in spite of the minutiae. The goal wasn’t to bring America down, but to build a life. So you, as an American, could forge a path for you and the generations to come.

Yet, look what we have now. Economic migrants, (using the asylum loophole) not even citizens of this country, who have lawmakers shaking in their boots.

Depressing wages, overwhelming our ER’s and educational systems, taking advantage of welfare while we have veterans, children, elderly in dire need of help.

Not to mention troops in our military who give their allegiance to foreign flags over our own. But no, unfettered immigration is good for our country. Open borders will only make it better. Absolutely. :roll_eyes:

I get what you are saying, whiley.

Well, unless you want to end up dead or spending decades in prison I don’t suggest pushing it to find the bounds of the law.

Even under Trump you would get zero support and once your ass lands in “the system” you’re going to be far too popular with your fellow inmates in all the wrong ways.

Odds are you’re dead in matter of months.

I don’t believe you have any experience or understanding of our history. Hundreds of millions of immigrants both legal and illegal have willingly learned to speak, read, and write the language because they understand it is their path to economic prosperity.

Those who refuse to are the exception, not the rule.

Not under anything codified under law or by our constitution.

Lol I disagree but thanks for your opinion

With all do respect I don’t think you have a clue about different cultures in America.

It would seem that Canada rejects the premise that illegal immigrants are necessary. Perhaps thee is a point of too many.

Canada intends to change the law to make it harder for asylum seekers rejected by countries like the US to file refugee claims at the border.

The move comes as thousands of asylum seekers have crossed the border after their claims were rejected in the US.

Amendments were introduced on Monday evening in the Liberal government’s 392-page omnibus budget bill.

An influx of asylum seekers crossing at the US-Canada border has become a hot button political issue.

The law would allow immigration officers at the border to reject refugee claims if the asylum seeker has already made a claim in another country that has an immigration information-sharing agreement with Canada.

These countries include the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand.

The asylum seeker would no longer be entitled to an oral hearing and the claim could not be appealed to an independent tribunal.

Instead, denied claimants would have the right to submit a written, pre-removal risk assessment, which lawyer Kevin Wiener says has about a 3% success rate.

“I expect this to be a major change for Canada’s refugee system and I’m surprised to see it buried in a budget bill,” he told the BBC in an email.

“If immigration officers are going to be the new front-line decision-makers for a large volume of refugee claims, then the government needs to make sure they do a better job at providing fair and reasonable decision-making.”

Some 20,000 asylum seekers crossed at the US border in 2018, many of whom had already made refugee claims in the US.

There are over 200,000 pending asylum claims, and the wait for hearings by Canada’s refugee board have edged up to an average of 20 months.

Media captionIn 2017, hundreds of migrants were illegally crossing the US border into Canada each day

Municipalities near the border have repurposed old stadiums and community centres into housing facilities for refugees waiting to have their claims processed.

It has caused tensions between the federal government and municipal and provincial governments, who have complained about funding refugee services.

In this year’s budget, the government pledged to spend more than C$1bn ($750m; £580m) for border services over the next five years.

With all due respect, I think you haven’t a clue.

1 Like

I’m
Probably the worlds foremost expert on race and culture

I’ve interacted with people of all cultures all over the country and overseas. You however have never left your own neighborhood.

Give it your best shot then instead of mouthing off on the internet.

Let us know how it works out.

We’ve got 20 million or so more we can send them so they can get a taste of what we’ve been dealing with for the last twenty years.

1 Like

I bet you did, I’m def not a expert in how cultures interact in other countries… just here where it matters.
Listen you seem to elite for us and probably have a answer for all the worlds problems… you should run for President lol

Go start your revolution. I’ll keep an eye on the national news to see how it works out for you.