Why Immigrants are necessary for the U.S. Economy and Survival

The dems, business, the government, many states, etc.

One day Americans may wake up to the fat that millions are here illegally and then there will be little that can be done to rid ourselves of the law breakers.

Thatā€™s the goal. Let the problem become so large that the only solution possible is amnesty.

1 Like

Eisenhower sported millions without the fancy electronics, computers etc. yet w cannot seem to deport any of our uneducated illegals.

Thereā€™s little that can be done now in some places. Sanctuary States/Cities should be illegal by definition and any politician who openly and publicly supports them should be arrested for treason and barred from serving in ANY public office. Yet, here we are.

Which is the goal of every single one of these ā€œopen bordersā€ traitors.

1 Like

I live in Boston, if Massachusetts men and women decided to form a militia of immigration enforcement in Boston the federal government must protect them from local municipalities who have gone rogue.

Meaning if we march in Boston asking illegals to leave Boston police better stay home or deal with marines.

No, employing the Marines would be a constitutional violation. One violation does not justify another.

Presidents job is to protect all Americans and by law the milita is in the right. Marines is a great asset of protection of rogue cities

There is no law that says ā€œthe militia is in the rightā€, and the constitution is very clear on when US troops can be mobilized to act on US soil.

I agree to disagree ā€¦ to allow Americans to be slaughtered by a rogue city would mean the president didnā€™t do all he could do to protect Americans

Disagree all you want but you canā€™t cite any law that supports your claims and The Constitution certainly doesnā€™t.

Illegals are destroying wages for Americans, destroying culture, destroying schools, and you are saying a militia from that state that wants to remove them, could get slaughtered would receive no protection from the president?? Lol I just disagreeā€¦ I think if there was a stand off some type of protection would be sent in.
I mean we sent Troops to Alabama to enforce desegregation laws. This is much more important

Deploying the Armed Forces on US soil in such a manner would be a violation of Posse Comitatus.

The state already has a militia - the National Guard.

1 Like

Is there a law that says you canā€™t form a militia?

And I donā€™t think allowing thousands of Americans to be slaughtered would be a reasonable reason to violate that law lol call me crazy

Not that I know of. Then again I donā€™t know every single law in every single state in every state in the US. What kind of question is that anyway?

We do know that plenty of self organized militias exist but seem to be concentrated in certain states. Wyoming and Nebraska come to mind. Maybe you should read up on the laws of your state and tell us what the right answer is with a source.

Regardless, if a self-organized militia started breaking the laws of their state then law enforcement would get involved. The US military couldnā€™t be deployed to protect the militia because that would be a violation of posse comitatus. Also, why would they be deployed to protect a self organized militia that was breaking state law?

Illegally entering America and destroying our cities takes president over local lawsā€¦

And again you would allow the slaughter of thousands of Americansā€¦ Iā€™m not

Maybe Iā€™m just not understanding what it is youā€™re trying to say? You donā€™t know me and you donā€™t know what my positions are.

Iā€™m probably a lot further to the right than you are. I fully support the mobilization of Right Wing Death Squads along with Pinochet style helicopter rides. As a society we just arenā€™t there yet.

What youā€™re talking about, at least from my reading of your posts, is having some random group of people form a militia to enforce federal immigration law. Somehow that group would be stopped by some unnamed forceā€¦at which time President Trump would have to rescue them with the Marines. Is that right?

If that is rightā€¦that is retarded.

I specifically named all forces That would stop a Militia. And why protecting would be needed. Call me crazy for thinking we the people are the only ones that can control immigration like we used toā€¦ you might be from a rural area Iā€™m from Boston I know what my uncles did to the ones that refused to assimilate.

Itā€™s the only way to enforce assimilation.

They must have done that a long time ago because Boston has been a leftist multicultural shithole for decades.

3 Likes