Why Doesn't The Entire Civilized World Rally Against North Korea?

It’s boomers that never held the line. Who can say what might happen once those idiots die off?

Yep, prayer works ever time. :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

1 Like

They could even do that; after all, who’d have thought that China would ever go ‘capitalist’?

Provided that it doesn’t impact negatively on us (US & UK) who cares what they do? There could be an upside for us if they do.

I don’t remember him running on that but he did want to go hard after gangs like MS-13 which has been ongoing.

Kim is too afraid of losing power to allow it.

Prayer works. I pray when I’m at the track; and I usually win; especially when I have the fastest horse.

Yeah, I wonder what did it, the prayer, or the horse being the fastest in the field? :grin:

In threads like this one, the human condition will always surface. Man’s inhumanity to man.

We could solve our illegal problem; but no one wishes to pullout all the stops. Sometimes you must address a problem with a vengeance; use all available resources & be relentless. Sometimes you must be uncivilized to save civilization. Bring our troops home; and allow them to police our southern border, round up illegals who are here. Anyone think the world will complain if we wish to stop this? 1. ## Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

1. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial page 2 - OJJPAC.org

He didn’t run on it but he is ready to pull the trigger on it. :wink:

“All necessary work has been completed to declare Mexican Cartels terrorist organizations,” Mr Trump wrote on Twitter. “Statutorily we are ready to do so.”

But Mr Trump said his Mexican counterpart is “a man who I like and respect, and has worked so well with us,” adding that he was temporarily holding off on the designation and stepping up “joint efforts to deal decisively with these vicious and ever-growing organizations!”

Of course the world would complain and we’d lose all of our moral capital internationally by turning to such methods.

There are many crimes that should be painted with the death penalty brush. Any deliberate behavior that results in human misery.

Nah! you lost that decades ago

1 Like

It was a negotiating tactic to get the Mexican Gov’t to start controlling their own southern border. It worked.

Reality shows otherwise. I’ll go with reality vs fabrications from your ilk.

Isn’t this the real reason NK is a threat to Amerika?

it recognises the sovereignty of the State of Palestine over all of Israel,

1 Like

No. The recognition of a terrorist state by another such actor doesn’t affect the US in any way.

:+1: that makes much more sense than the explanation in the article :wink:

Palestine is nothing more than the name of a geographic location coined by the Romans. The ■■■■ were there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.