Why does jisssssbag 617 have

Jisssssssssbag 617 has over 15 posts started with zero response why ?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. because he is a scumbag
  2. because he is boring as hell
  3. because he doesn’t have a grasp on reality
  4. because nothing he posts is believable
  5. because he is gay as hell

1 Like

All my post are trending… that’s all I’m here to do, blog about it… many people duplicate them… all good we all know there Original creator is the most dominant one here.

1 Like

3 Likes

To attempt to remain relevant you continually post shit on you own topics.

Maybe you should activate American King again.

3 Likes

You guys don’t have to read it. You obviously do. I have 100 dedicated threads … you all love me lol

1 Like

Delusional hypocrites and self grandiosity are what defines a narcissist.

2 Likes

Don’t forget cyber stalker

1 Like

Not to mention Sociopaths and Pathological liars means highly insecure people. That is Jizzer to a “T”!

1 Like

More of his phony friends can phone it in next time!

2 Likes

Yes you are the evidence is overwhelming hehe

1 Like

He is a fking retard with serious insecurity issues. Who else returns to a forum that gets abused daily?

3 Likes

Another cyber stalking attack. Wtf

2 Likes

Flush the TURD NOW !!!

2 Likes

I am not the one sending people threatening personal messages here. Isn’t there enough liberal forums that you can terrorize people at? Or did you ware out your welcome on those too? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Quote a threat you imbecile. Lol

And here you are provoking once again… you’re so the victim.

Haha

Quote a threat? You are the imbecile who keeps lying about everything. Just recently you were threatening me with losing my law license. (Sarcasm! Like you actually think you have any power to do that is laughable.)

Jitss617 AKA the “Jizzface Jizzard” the running joke of Political Bullpen!

Poor Jizzard! No one likes him here but he loves being abused daily then turns around and calls people imbecile! I swear you can’t invent a more dumber turd that Jitss617!

1 Like

Looks like a threat to me of continuing your cyber stalking. How messages is that you sending me?

Why don’t you send Dr M any messages? Are you afraid to? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You have two options either stfu and stop attacking me or delete your profile. You provoke, and cry wolf. I will continue to use the chat feature to keep arguments off the board. Refer to your two options. Maybe you should just stfu lol

Oh look who is triggered now. WAAA WAAA WAA Jason Warren crying like a little Bitch again claiming to be a victim!

Classic sign of a fking pussified liberal from Massachusetts!

Its you that needs to STFU cunt and go to bed, its past your bedtime!

2 Likes