Why does jisssssbag 617 have

Now who is the one-crying wolf? So much for you not being the one with anger issues too that calling out your trolling behavior elicits your dumb retorts

1 Like

The forum needs to flush that turd he is stinking up the site !

Funny a pee-wee Herman look-a like dishing out threats. Wake up jisssssssssssbag you are a wimp and no one pays attention to your bullshit , you make Bagdad Bob look like the most credible man on earth .
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey I’ll change your threads again if you don’t stfu lol

Remember when you quit?

pee-wee the ■■■ must have bubba’s cock up his azzzzz again .

1 Like

He needs help! I say that seriously. There is something very damaging about Jason Warren’s mental state that he continues with his 8 year old behavior. This is not normal.

1 Like

More attacks … I’m in your head bro not healthy ha

Can’t stand yourself so reverse project again! There are some good therapy apps, you definitely should seek the help that you need!

2 Likes

Jizz face MO is to always make shit up that in which he is guilty of. True projection is in his responses here on this site! He never disappoints in that regard. Funny thing Jizz Fktard doesn’t know the rest of the world is smarter than him and sees how retarded he truly is.

2 Likes

What ever it is, anybody who starts their day by making dumb posts here by trying to project their insecurities onto others or insults with lying about themselves is a sign of a person with serious mental issues and perhaps is a reason why he can’t get along with others or has no friends.

2 Likes

He is an unhappy person because he is a failure in his personal life so what does he do? Instead of taking personal responsibility for his own decisions and failures he instead chooses to blames others and makes up lies about himself! Jason is a puke boss loser, a true loser!

2 Likes

Well wtf is that!? Never been called that before lol

Nailed it !!! A turd has to be flushed .

2 Likes

He doesn’t know know what a “puke boss loser” is!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Its why he is making pizza’s for a living!

2 Likes

And fucks them up too !

2 Likes

2 Likes