Why Are Most Women Prescribed Mental Health Drugs?

Let’s be clear, I support the right of a woman to choose to work or stay home and care for her kids, not the right to choose abortion. :wink:

I fully agree with it’s an honor rather than a sacrifice. Kids are important.

1 Like

You could have stopped with “I suppose to men, women are crazy.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

In 42 posts someone’s bound to have already said it, but it’s hormones I guess.

They should be. A couple of million years of evolution prepared and designed them for the role.

You’re more correct than you know. Women have much higher levels of esrogens and oxytocin than men. Those are the hormones of love and nurture.

Men have much higher levels of Androgen, Testosterone, Corizol, Rennin, and adrenaline.

How many men could work in creches? NO WAY could we put up with the shrieking and crying of kids each and every day, yet women put up with it with perfect equanimity?

1 Like

Same reason we see far more women in early education and more and more men in HS’s.

Young children need women to raise them, young men need older dominant males to make men out of them and control them.

What’s this - a like from TWR? I’d better review what I said, and see where I got it wrong? :smile:

Yep, it’s all down to DNA I expect.

1 Like

Whether you want to call it god or nature we are different by design even before we have our own DNA.

XX XY