Who is the real threat to the world?

See? You never really go away.

If I throw this stick, will you go away?

Now THAT’S funny! :joy:

Oh, you weren’t wrong. You were childishly stupid…and realized it after the fact.

Likely, you will someday learn how to spell likely.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LMAO!

At least he chose an appropriate moniker

1 Like

In a lot of ways , we are our own worst enemy and the evilness of those Elites that seek to control the world are the real threat.
Thanks guys for educating the unter menchen on my post.

Folks like you go totally batshyte crazy when you’re called out for a typo but not me. If this is all it took to brig joy to your otherwise miserable day then I take no offense. Glad to help ya’ll out!:grin:

Perhaps I’ll do some typos on purpose going forward. It’ll be like an Easter Egg hunt for the likes of you!

What fun!!!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more…

Like this!

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/nature-is-awesome/1598/18?u=dr_manhattan

Don’t try too hard on my behalf, from what I’ve observed you’re a target-rich environment. Just be yourself.

1 Like

Well, you know you’re in good shape when they are reduced to insulting your spelling and intelligence sense they cannot take on the issues.

1 Like

Blockquote

Well, you know you’re in good shape when they are reduced to insulting your spelling and intelligence sense they cannot take on the issues.

Right, insults and sleights is what they do. Ever wonder why the red hatter is so loved by them? Think about it.

2 Likes

What are you talking about Beadencup??

I guess you didn’t comprehend that I said Digipoo derails threads and that you needed help to understand it.

2 Likes

That would take actual thought on their part unless they happen to have the daily GOP talking points close at hand.

Or can find interesting pictures to post like Missy Manhattan :princess:

No, I usually don’t…

Is Didge going over your head???

2 Likes

It seems to me that all this is a crack at one end and a pot at the other!

haha, I don’t smoke pot.
Christians who believe in the second coming will easily be duped with the 5G technology because they can project anything in the sky, be it Allah or Jesus. Holograph or hologram, that is.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Yet another one ‘skimmed the Earth’ a week ago; it was as big as a pyramid, so NASA said. It seems like these ‘space rocks’ (that’s what asteroids are called these days) are hurtling towards us with monotonous regularity, and one will hit us if we’re not careful?

The East German police used to use gamma ray to check the speeding cars.
The only way out of this, I heard, was to drive so fast that the gamma ray won’t catch you.

Remember when Obama shipped all that cash to Israel at the last moment?