Who is the real threat to the world?

Iran has never bothered its neighbors for hundreds of years.
The shah was installed by the CIA.

Israel and Zionists brought nothing but misery to the world.
Sanction Israel! Absolutely.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1407

3 Likes

Digipoo, after Communist China, it’s your inane ramblings and thread derailing.

2 Likes

Few things top the threat level of your hate fueled, insane â– â– â– â– â– â–  conspiracies.

I think it’s his thread Beadencup :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The US Didge…:wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

As usual Monte, you have no clue what beadencup49 is referring to, but nice of you to expose that .2 cent worth you so desperately want to post in almost every thread here!

No, it’s the forum’s thread.

Starting a thread doesn’t give you any ownership rights.

You can’t derail your own thread…:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wrong.

Besides, @beadencup49 did not imply the Digipoo was derailing this thread. He accused him of inane ramblings and thread derailing.

You are in need of lessons in reading comprehension.

1 Like

haha, he is reading his script. LOL

2 Likes

Who is the real threat to the world?

It is humanity itself that is the threat!

Yes, you certainly can.

Next to asteroids I’d agree, humanity is the greatest threat to humanity.

Running into a major gamma ray burst would be a distant third.

2 Likes

Whatever Intelligent Higher Power was responsible for all this, must be doing a lot of head scratching. Where did I go wrong? I give them a pristine planet & the gift of reason; and they immediately begin killing each other & fucking up the environment. Oh Well, other places in the cosmos where my gifts are appreciated. It’s a big universe. Arrogant little shits. I believe I’ll send them a fucking pox.

1 Like

Folks we have the weiner of today’s innerwebs :grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

[quote=“asaratis, post:9, topic:5653”]
Besides, @beadencup49 did not imply the Digipoo was derailing this thread. He accused him of inane ramblings and thread derailing.

You are I am in need of lessons in reading comprehension.

[/quote]

We may be a threat to each other, but not to the planet. Once we - humanity is erased, the Earth will clean itself up in only a few million years. Just a blip in geologic time.

1 Like

You too fail the test, doofus! Accusing someone of the habits of inane ramblings and thread derailing does not imply that the current thread is included.

There’s also evidence that you are in need of lessons in using the quote commands.

Exactly! The previous posit that the earth will be severely altered by an asteroid, gamma rays is more plausible. Humanity is a threat to humanity (and other lifeforms on the planet) but not a threat to the earth itself.

:grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^another brilliant reply from the libtard^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is hope against that your ignorance can be abated. However, there is no fix for STUPID!

I deleted my post because I felt bad about making fun of you. Not because I was wrong.

I hope your day turns out better than it likley will.

Doofus indeed…