White People Need to Assimilate

There are black ■■■■ and Asian ■■■■ also.

And they would be converts, not ■■■■ by heritage or ethnicity.

https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Argue all you want but you’re just pounding your head on a boulder and will never be correct.

America is quite doomed or blessed on this matter, depending on what you like to see on your everyday life; enforcing the values and culture of America on its people to make them homogeneous despite ethnics differences would require something closed to a dictatorship lol

1 Like

That would be the goal of the left. They want a US so fractured and divided it can only be held together by force.

Visit any board with a large liberal/progressive presence and suggest that any state fed up with the leftward drift of the US should be allowed to secede and look at the response you get.

1 Like

Ask a Rabbi if converted worshipers are not considered 100% ■■■■■■■

https://www.yeshiva.co/ask/?id=6862

1 Like

They remain converts and not ■■■■ by heritage or ethnic ■■■■■ only religious ■■■■ and usually will not be fully accepted by the community.

Overtime when they intermarry with the ethnic ■■■■ their children will become fully accepted after a generation or two.

Just posting pretty pictures or are they supposed to have some meaning?

That’s the demographic replacement of the United States.

1 Like

The absolute state of the US. Just look at that map. Genocide means killing the gene. It need not be violent. Anti-White goal is “assimilation”, aka interracial marriage, flooding of third world subs, etc.

… I just keep thinking about an old joke, that I can’t fully recall, about asslamination…

It must be nice to know everything.

2 Likes

Agree with you on the second point.

Also, there are white people everywhere, just as there are dark-skinned people everywhere. Theory has it that when humans first became a species, originating in Ethiopia, they split up into two tribes. One went northwest into present-day Europe, and one continued into Asia, and eventually migrated to the New World during the Ice Age.

My point in telling this is that everyone is a newcomer at some point in time. The Spanish conquered the Myans in Middle America, and as is already taught, the pilgrims came and conquered Native Americans and settled in the thirteen colonies. Are we going to penalize the Spanish for killing the Myans, as we do whites for killing the Natives? The original race, as can be concluded, is African, so they must be superior to everyone else, according to liberals? There’s this double standard among liberals, and white people seem to be taking the brunt of that double standard.

Not only is it a double standard, but you can’t tell who is a “newcomer” based on race. Natives would enslave women, children, and horses as spoils from invading other tribes. Why can’t we give reparations to the tribe that was invaded? Oh that’s right, they are both Natives, so they both get priority. It’s all in the leftist’s victim mindset and covert, collective racism as I like to call it. “Agree with us, or you are part of the problem.” Why can’t people be respected for having their own opinions?

3 Likes

Most of the left is too stupid to understand that there’s a bigger agenda at play, a bigger picture. As many have said, they are trying to divide the country so the state can rule over them easier. Freedom as we know it will be lost.

3 Likes

It is a strange chant from young American men. It’s almost like they were led by someone with experience leading Palestinian riots.

It certainly helps. :wink:

1 Like

“ I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

Seems like we are headed in the opposite direction …

2 Likes

According to whom?

The demographics of the US have been changing since before we were even a country and there’s nothing you can do that will change that.

You can accept and adapt to those changes, leave, or probably find yourself in prison eventually when you act out against the “others” in frustration.

Genocide by definition is mass murder on an epic scale targeting populations because of racial, ethnic, or religious differences.

The human genome has been changing since we first climbed down out of the trees as different populations encountered one another.