White People Need to Assimilate

Screenshot_20190128-125512

“On the Republican side, a lot of people see the rise of an extraordinary, important new constituent in American politics, Hispanics, who will come here and all be Democrats,” he said.

“Also, I hear, when I push people a little harder, ‘Well, I don’t know whether I want brown grandbabies.’ I mean, that’s also a part of it. It’s the intermarriage that is going on and the cultures that are conflicting with each other,” he added.

Brokaw went on to say, “I also happen to believe that the Hispanics should work harder at assimilation. That’s one of the things I’ve been saying for a long time. You know, they ought not to be just codified in their communities but make sure that all their kids are learning to speak English, and that they feel comfortable in the communities. And that’s going to take outreach on both sides, frankly.”

https://twitter.com/nelsonlflores/status/1089684726183530497

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nbc-news-tom-brokaw-blasted-for-comments-on-hispanics-apology

1 Like

Yes, white americans should give up their culture and adopt superior hispanic culture, because just look at all the successful hispanic countries.

1 Like

Not wanting “brown grandbabies” doesn’t make someone racist. Neither does expecting people who come here to speak the language. Neither does kicking illegals out of the country who refuse to assimilate. It’s just called smart decision making.

5 Likes

Brown babies?

Funny…and people hang out at the beach to get brown?

Marry a Colombian girl…problem solved.

2 Likes

Someone needs to tell the idiot the people who are already here aren’t the ones who are supposed to be assimilating.

3 Likes

Dude!

When white people assimilate the Left calls it cultural appropriation and they hate it.

The Left wants white people to occupy a race / ethnicity-based niche just as they want everyone else to because victims need oppressors. And the Left needs victims.

As for “cultural appropriation”: if no one wants to appropriate it it isn’t “culture”, it’s just an quirk.

6 Likes

It cracks me up we have idiots in this country with this attitude. Try living in France and not speaking French. Or Germany and not speaking German. Why is this country full of retards?

4 Likes

Because of Leftist ideology.

They aren’t necessarily low IQ stupid. Low IQ stupid can’t threaten lots of people the way high IQ Stupid (proper ideological Stupid) can. As I’ve recently said: Leftists voting for people like Bernie or AOC is how they do “Hey, y’all watch me do this!”

1 Like

Um…it’s our country. Whites are doing a fine job of “assimilating” because everyone is so happy to feel white guilt, etc. Hispanics need to quit speaking Spanish in public and learn to speak the official language if they want to live here. It’s common courtesy.

You don’t just go into someone’s house, demand that they give you food, rearrange the furniture, and demand that they assimilate to you and your lifestyle. It just doesn’t work like that. Our house, our rules. Our country, our rules. Basic respect is a given, but you still have to follow the rules if you want to stay.

1 Like

In Mexico there is a division between those that respect us and our laws and those that don’t, that may even feel we shouldn’t exist because of some imagined harm to their beloved Mexico.

The first sort enter the country legally, remain legally, and are the sort of people we should want.

The others are (some of the) illegal aliens, interlopers and criminals doing damage to the reputations of all Mexican nationals who did things the right way.

The Left loves the illegals. Why? Maybe because they will be tomorrow’s victims and the Left needs victims.

2 Likes

hey Nelson, the declaration of independence and the constitution was written in English

The faces on the dollar bills are Americans not Hispanics

We are nation of diverse people yes, but we must all get along, and since the majority of people speak english its a good idea to learn the language, if those that want to learn another language its a good idea.

But we don’t have assimilate to your culture its the other way around

1 Like

I know, right?

“If I push a little harder” the racist truth comes out :rofl:

Used to be a Catholic couldn’t marry a Protestant. Hell, in New Orleans the graveyards were separated.

There is always going to be a divide. Just depends on who is “it” at any given moment in time.

Anyone who buys into the concept of “white guilt” is a total assclown.

(Not speaking personally to you Flame, but to the folks who use the term as if it is a real thing). :wink:

1 Like

Press 1 for English…

Wait, what? There are no other choices??? :rofl:

Problem solved? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You have no idea.

2 Likes

Norwegian blonde likes the sun…Colombian girl stays out of the sun. :wink:

really? Because that sounds racist.

Are you referring to native americas? Or to the people who came after them?

It’s the country of whomever is a citizen.

I for one would welcome a little more melanin into my descendants gene pool, skin cancer sucks. As for whether it is racist not to want brown grandbabies, depends on why you don’t. Maybe you just think blue eyes are adorable. Would you consider it automatically racist for a person of color to want grandchildren who look like them for aesthetic or emotional reasons?

1 Like