White Americans are suffering an identity crisis

I am not denying anything, clearly you are delusional about living in the now.

Much of it was purchased. Manhattan from the American Indians. Louisiana from the French. Alaska from the Russians.

You are full of shit in more ways than one.

Stick to paying homage to your “royal family”. Evidently, you think they all shit fig newtons.

1 Like

Then you should move to place where there are more of your people. Spread your seed man! Spread your seed!

Its is a fact that whites are now the minority! You are just having a hard time accepting reality! I think you are experiencing white anxiety!

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/europeans-are-britains-new-minority/

No sane person can deny that the British Empire was built upon conquering other nations and taking over by force. Pot/Kettle.

Oh, but you Brits do that in mass. If you have credence to accuse all white Americans of what a few may do, I can extend the same to British blind loyalty to fake royalty.

Fuck the Queen.

Yeah sure! Keep living in delusions. One thing is certain, you can’t stop evolution, and whites eventually will disappear from the equation altogether, science backs it up, not your wishful racist views!

…and your royal family is turning brown.

1 Like

That is so funny even if it is sadly true, the irony is a comical one!

1 Like

Native Americans did not need or want to have ships.

Ohhhhh!! Thanks to you Yanks for that most annoying libtard :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: We gave you Nick Clegg and you gave us her, but at least Nick Clegg pays for himself. So I guess you win.

Thank the ginger prince for choosing her.

Yes the dim ginger got the hots and we have to pay for it. Grrr.

3 Likes

Making sure that your people don’t destroy the world. We are connected to the land, we are part of the natural world, while your people continue move away from it and destroy it. My group seems to be doing fine, however we are not immune to losing our identity through evolution, but we still managed to survive even after your people nearly wiped us out, so there is something to be said about that after hundreds of years.

You keep mentioning your looks, as I seen some pretty ugly white people over the years not to mention big fat ones. I am pretty happy with my people’s looks!:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

dig

The first girl did not straighten her hair out you moron! I suggest you read more about where Native Americans genes come from. While we are at, China has invaded America and Brown is the dominant gene, its a scientific fact. So another thing to consider as more whites are getting married to Chinese nationals and having babies!

Actually we do have some problems, but lest not pretend that white people don’t do drugs when the entire country is experiencing an opioid crisis where whites make up a large portion of those statistics. True we live on reservations and we keep our land as natural as possible, and a lot has changed and are improving as more and more are going to college and getting educated and getting careers. I can personally attest to that. Like I said you are living in the past with bigoted and racist outdated views. Oh the other part about not having no influence over geopolitics and is another fallacy on your part, that is OK because clueless people like you aren’t paying attention while our coalition within our on sovereign nations is getting stronger.

What do you mean? Denmark has conscription. I served 2 years. I am proud of my service but I don’t use it in place of my heritage.

1 Like

You are from Denmark. Need I say more? You can’t possibly equate your conscription to being a Marine! Night and day!

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to. I said I think it’s stupid that someone is throwing away their own heritage in favor of identifying with being a member of the armed forces of their government for a period of time. It’s stupid.

1 Like

I am not white, I really don’t give a shit. I also don’t have racist bigoted outdated views who misrepresents facts.

Yes China has invaded on the demographics argument, another fact that you seem to be clueless about! Who do you think is the biggest holder of commercial real estate in America right now? Clue, its not whites!

I am not keen on anything, and I would appreciate it you don’t try to paint me something in which you are. Lets face it, you hold racist views, and refuse to accept facts.

You are entitled to your opinion, but maybe direct your comment to A777pilot and see what he thinks. My opinion is your views are based on ignorance, and you couldn’t possibly understand, because you are not American nor were ever a Marine! Enough said!