White Americans are suffering an identity crisis

So the only way to survive against the NPCs in America (not much moderation on group think here) is to become more NPCs in America? No thanks.

Or unless white birth rates drastically go up.

1 Like

Ok, I get where you are coming from, but the problem here is Muslim breeding. That is what will make whites the minority in the not too distant future. I don’t think any other group breeds any more than the indigenous white population. About IQ’s being diluted, perhaps we should have stricter immigration criteria as that would dramatically and naturally limit those certain groups.

1 Like

That is why I mentioned the lack of moderation here in America. The road you describe leads to bad places and can only lead to bad places.

part of the problem with breeding numbers is women killing their own babies that are still in the womb how many Muslim women have abortions not many

white women stop killing your children

1 Like

That was the best definition of NPC I think I’ve ever come across.

2 Likes

Muslim men will have 4 wives each. Each wife will have 7 children. That is the Muslim invasion strategy. The better educated the western woman, the fewer children she will have; there is a direct correlation. I don’t think this is anything to do with abortion.

You talking about illegals from south of the border? If only they had created countries where education and skill was as plentiful as in the US. Instead they have a culture that was content to make a shithole. Abd they will bring that shithole culture here.

The Abortion Act came into effect in 1968, making abortion legal in some circumstances in England, Wales, and Scotland. The checkable part of the claims above is how many abortions there have been since 1967. Since then, there have been over 8.7 million abortions in Britain

how many of these poor children do you think were Muslim?

how many Muslim men have 4 wives in the UK

We are suffering from an all out invasion! Where I live the third world has completely taken over. I am often the only white person walking the streets of my neighborhood and these filthy animals always remind me of that. They are racist to the core but if you say anything back to them they surround you like a pack of feral dogs. They all need to be put down or kicked out. They are animals that don’t belong in this country.

3 Likes

In America Black people always seem to be overrepresented when it come to murdering someone even their own children

with regard to Muslims killing girl this is new to me where did you hear this

Then you must be agreeing that your source is attempting to imply that most Americans are suffering an identity crisis…i.e., that white Americans will suffer from an identity crisis until over half of them do not.

Since I have no worries regarding how people identify me, I have no crisis regarding my whiteness. I am likely correct in saying that many other people…of any color…share this lack of being in a crisis posture.

Stop White Supremacy!

6 Likes

In the UK you are allowed to have a abortion up to 24 weeks but you find out the gender of your baby at 16 to 20 weeks by which time the women is showing and abortion has been allowed in the UK since 1968 when the Muslim population was minimal so I highly doubt many of the 8.7 million abortions are Muslim girls and if this was true how can the men have 4 wife’s like Jen said if the population is unevenly distributed between men and women also The Independent and Telegraph is unreliable at best also when the Telegraph says Asians that can mean Chinese or Indian

WAKE UP NOW WHITE MAN

1 Like

I do not believe their is any real evidence to suggest Muslim are overrepresented at having abortions in the UK quite the opposite actually as they are producing the most children

Racism is like SJW a made up reality repeated over and over again until the left says it true.

Interesting how many communities not the cesspool cities live in peace and harmony with whites, blacks, hispanics, asians and they do it with out you’re so called racism. If you have racism in your backyard deal with it. Don’t claim the entire country is racist which is beyond an over reach of the left.

Bullshit. There are no other descriptions that answers you nonsense.

Why are you here? To spread hate and dissension?

Normal? More hate filled years from the left as we all experienced during the Obama hate fest?

p.s. The hatred is generated from the left as your post clearly is an example of the massive hatred for half the country.

TROLL ALERT!:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: