Whistleblower Reveals Dominion Voting Machines Came Pre-Loaded With TENS OF THOUSANDS of Biden Votes

As time goes by more and more comes out

2 Likes

Another fun fact.

Biden outperformed Obama in the following states: (% additional votes over Obama)
Georgia: 34.18%
California: 33.88%
Texas : 49.04%

Think I’m going to expand my spread sheet to include all states. The data is amazing. The one that really stuck out is the highest voter turnout since 1900 and the man couldn’t draw a crowd to save his life. Absolute bullshit.

2 Likes

Democrats knew they could use black cites to flood fake ballots, and will call you a racist if you question it.

2 Likes

He wasn’t trying to draw any crowds. That was the point. And not all Americans have that cult of personality or need to come running and fill arenas when summoned as the most faithful Trumpers. Most of you don’t understand that 80 million Americans came out and voted against Trump because he’s the biggest piece of shit to ever occupy the White House. They came out to repudiate HIM, to make the impeached prick a one term president, not to vote for Biden. And y’all will never understand that and it doesn’t matter if you do or not as it has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that come January 20th America is FREE AT LAST…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah yeah yeah, those rallies where no one showed up were deliberate. That’s just fucking stupid. If you’re stupid enough to think that Biden (or Trump) drew more people out to vote than Obama, that’s on you. Largest turnout since 1900? Yeah, bullshit. Not for these two.

It’s good to see your TDS is still alive and well though. What did you hate about Trump the worst? The economic recovery? The standing up to Iran? Standing up to Russia? Eliminating ISIS? Reduced regulations that led to economic prosperity? The First Step Act?

What economic recovery, have you looked at the unemployment rate. How about that 19.8 trillion dollar national debt he pledged to pay off??? It’s over 27 trillion now. Iran…Iran has been enriching uranium ever since trump bailed… he just received a report two weeks ago that Iran has 12 times the enriched uranium than they had when he pulled out of JCPOA. What has he done to Russia…:thinking: and speaking of Russia, they’re the ones that stiff armed the Islamic State…regulations are necessary to protect the water, air and soil and we’ll be returning to them ASAP…

You’re seriously going to blame Trump for Covid and shutdowns? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The debt I don’t like but you being Liberal and all for Biden, I can only assume you’re happy with that. No one gave a damn when the debt more than doubled under Obama and Biden. You think ISIS went away because of Russia? Again, just absolutely clueless. Maybe you missed the fact that Trump took the leash off of the military and they ENDED ISIS. I guess you forget 2016 when the discussion was all about ISIS and how there was nothing we could do. Manufacturing jobs returned by the thousands after Obama said they were gone forever. As to the regulations, the ones we’ve done away with haven’t harmed the environment. It’s called red tape regulations but you really don’t give a shit what they were, you just know Orange man bad.

1 Like

I did, which is why I was glad to hear Trump’s campaign pledge to pay off the national debt, as well as his promise to run balanced budgets. But alas, he’s blown up debt and deficits…

False, Russia dealt with the Islamic State…

Data collected from official reports issued by the State Department, the Global Anti-ISIS Coalition, the Pentagon, IHS Conflict Monitor, a think tank that provides data on wars, and other think tanks, show that the president’s claims are false: The Trump administration mostly finished the job, but the Obama administration launched the successful campaign against the Islamic State,.

As far as Syria, In Syria, the bulk of the fighting was done by SDF units and SAA/Hezbollah/Iranian units. Those were the people on the ground actually fighting ISIS and they took the brunt of the casualties and saw the most violence.

As always you may it up as you go.

Congress and only Congress can appropriate and money for the US government. Once appropriated it must be spent. A president may veto a spending bill however CONGRESS and only CONGRESS can over ride a presidential veto.

Well then he ought to get that over to Trump’s legal team, because so far, they have failed to convince any courts of their conspiracies…:wink:

No, it didn’t. Apparently you weren’t paying attention. Russia was involved but so were 70 other nations. What changed from Obama to Trump? Rules of engagement. That makes it a Trump victory, whether you like it or not.

Russia took care of the Islamic State because they were fighting against president Assad, their ally. America and the Islamic State had the same objective in Syria.

Biden will pretend to be inaugurated in January and we will pretend he is our leader.

Yeah, we can keep going back and forth like that…:man_shrugging:

Well if you can tell us what happen to 280 thousand ballots dropped off in Lansing we can talk about electors

1 Like

Hey, it’s your lie, tell it like you want.

1 Like

Watch Live RSBN conference with Powell and L. Lin Wood coming on in a while

https://youtu.be/Vs1r_eXuspM

1 Like