Where do missing people go?

No, you just have to quit being deliberately ignorant.

Glad I’m ignorant of fake “science”

LOL You are too ignorant to know what science is let alone what is fake or not.

You should stay out of any discussion that involves science … or logic. :stuck_out_tongue:

You sure sound like you know what science is.

And the USSR and winter in Russia. or was Stalin a freemason?

By the way, we’ve neglected spontaneous human combustion here.

1 Like

The USSR was a puppet state of the Rockefellers and other international banksters.

Creeping insanity.

And brain worms of course. We shouldn’t forget the brain worms!

The hand-in-waistcoat (also referred to as hand-inside-vest , hand-in-jacket , hand-held-in , or hidden hand ) is a gesture commonly found in portraiture during the 18th and 19th centuries. The pose appeared by the 1750s to indicate leadership in a calm and firm manner. The pose is most often associated with Napoleon I of France due to its use in several portraits made by his artist, Jacques-Louis David, amongst them the 1812 painting Napoleon in His Study .[1] The pose, thought of as being stately, was copied by other portrait painters across Europe and America. Most paintings and photographs show the right hand inserted into the waistcoat/jacket but some sitters appear with the left hand inserted. The pose was also often seen in mid-nineteenth century photography.[2]

The pose traces back to classical times — Aeschines, founder of a rhetoric school, suggested that speaking with an arm outside one’s toga was bad manners.[3] Arline Meyer, in her essay “Re-Dressing Classical Statuary: The Eighteenth-Century ‘Hand-in-Waistcoat’ Portrait,” notes the pose being used in eighteenth century British portraiture as a sign of the sitter’s breeding. Francois Nivelon’s A Book Of Genteel Behavior of 1738 noted the hand-inside-vest pose denoted “manly boldness tempered with modesty.”[3]

When one has a choice between truth/sanity/custom of the era and another insane conspiracy theory always go for the latter so you can stand apart from the crowd!

I do. That’s how I know you don’t.

1 Like

Of course Napoleon was Mason.
Not all Masons are united.
Remember George Washington was a Mason.
He and his masonic friends fought the British monarch, who was a Mason too

More completely unsupportable conspiracy nut nonsense.

Is reality really such a terrible place that you must avoid it at all costs or risk having your entire belief system come crashing down around your ears?

You feel safe in the fantasy world of servitude to Khazar ■■■■■

You spout ridiculous, insane, completely unsupportable bullshit then pout and throw tantrums when challenged.

How very adult.

This interview took place some time ago.
But it’s always scary to know the reality about America’s National Parks.

The “reality” here is that people go off trail and end up part of the food chain or they intentionally disappear to get away from their old life and/or start a new one.

You like simple and irrelevant answers, don’t you?

I like sticking with reality vs your insane conspiracy theories.

Let’s do some basic math shall we? 275 million people visit our national parks and wild lands every year.

There are 1,600 unsolved “missing” cases for all of the over 280 million acres of national parks and wild lands.

Not the least bit surprising, no conspiracies needed.

Yeah, but some get abducted by aliens? I nearly did myself a couple of years ago, but fortunately I could run faster than they could, and lived to tell the tale.

Many are found dead, often in shallow waters.
Kids are found miles away, the distance they couldn’t have possibly covered themselves or on rocks they couldn’t have scaled themselves.

Interesting that people of German descent are more likely to disappear.
DNA for intelligence targeted?

Sure you did. You’re the only human capable of exceeding light speed with your feet.

All complete fabrications except one. People die in shallow water fairly frequently.