What's that thing that pierced a big meteor?

The concerning part is, how can they be so sure about something due to happen in 10 years time? For instance, what is the number of the precision digit which introduces an error of 10,000 miles. Whatever the truth is the only sure thing is that the message will be “everything is going to be fine” right up to the point of impact.

Hydrogen is a group-1 element. It is naturally a metal in its condensed state.

1 Like

OMG! I am laughing my ass off on this! If the ■■■■■■ conspiracy nuts weren’t this pathetic I swear I must be reading a skit from National Lampoon! The Jooos are causing meteors to explode! Thanks I needed a good laugh! This is too funny!

They really can’t since they can’t account for unknowns that can perturb the orbit. The math is pretty easy today with computers but the further out an object is the higher the margin of error. They’ll do pretty well constant observations and check them against the calculations and then adjust the predictions as needed.

Actually since it has both positive and negative ions it can be both.

Was it 1990s?
Sure thought it was a long time ago.
The solar system is not really a peaceful place; it is fraught with catastrophes.

And now we have another trouble-maker. Nibiru. We don’t know what it will do when it approaches us.
Nibiru has a vertical trajectory to most planets and when it approaches the horizontal plane, it will surely cause major destruction

Really ??

In my higher-level chemistry (A-level for the Brits) I came across H (as H2) and H+ (as had donated its single electron), but I never ever saw anybody write H- nor even postulate that H- might exist. In fact if you study the whole process of electron cloud sharing I cannot conceive of how H- might ever arise as a free radicle.

Waiting with bated breath…

edit: Actually … forget the bit about H-, what exactly do you mean by ‘both’ ?

Simple answer?

Hydrogen gives cations: H+ (Proton, Hydrogen ion or H3O+ – Hydronium ion) or the anion: H- (Hydride ion). The latter has a filled s shell.

College Chem was a long time ago but I did take two semesters of in organic and 3 semesters of organic chemistry.

It wasn’t my strongest subject and I don’t use it as a part of daily life but I do remember some of it.

As I remember it in liquid form it will always have a positive charge, as a gas it may have either, and as a solid both.

Nibiru is an unproven myth not supported by science.

X Planets do however pass through our solar system on very long orbits.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/asteroids-comets-and-meteors/comets/oumuamua/in-depth/

We survived the last one just fine.

1 Like

Still trusting the NASA, eh? Poor guy

You forgot to add “all of them caused by the Joooos.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Who are the anunnaki allied with?

No one. They are mythical deities.

Maybe you should try reality once in a while.

2 Likes

Good lord man watch your own damned clip, the question wasnt’ whether we ever went to the moon, it was why we stopped going back.

He never said we didn’t go to the moon.

Quit peddling BS and lies.

People with vivid imaginations that will swallow any idiotic conspiracy theory absent any evidence to support it without question.

He said: “We didn’t go there.”

What part of it don’t you understand?

Back to the topic.

Meteor as a weapon

“Rods from God” are not meteors, they are projectiles on a directed course.

He said we didn’t go back, he never said we didn’t go to the moon.

Get a grip.

In context with the question the girl asked, that means we didn’t go back. What about that don’t you understand?

I’d love to see you tell Buzz Aldren that he never went to the moon. The last guy who did that got his face reshaped. :wink: