What Stresses Millennials?

1. College/graduate school
  2. That damn credit card and student loan debt- but this can be avoided
  3. Social stressors, like relationships- especially if there is currently a conflict.

These are probably the things in the present that stress me out.

Future things that would stress me out, or things that don’t involve me that (would) stress me out:

1. Anything involving big government
  2. High taxes
  3. Too much regulation from the higher ups

Not having Wi-fi can be frustrating if you’ve got work online to do, or you need to check your work e-mail, but if you want to get on the Internet to play games, then perhaps that would be the perfect time to develop a new hobby.

I can kind of understand where they are coming from since I used to be addicted to electronics, but I’ve gotten more and more involved with drawing, violin and cross-stitching since I started having headaches from eye strain. But bottom line, they are too dependent upon electronics, or so it seems here.

Some millennials might say that Trump (or capitalism) is the thing that stresses them out the most. Booga booga booga, Trump man is going to get you! He’ll lower your taxes and make your life easier! Beware the Trump guy!

1 Like

Speaking of Boomers fucking this gay Earth to near death…thankfully, support for splitting up the US is high among younger generations.

bq-5c91a6bcb9b3d

2 Likes

When all else fails, say that their argument makes no sense, or insult them. That’s definitely a way to get people to see your side of things.

Did you read the thread? It was nothing more than a clique piling on. I’m with @YangGang on this. These clowns don’t know what’s up. Still waiting on that one clown to produce his military ID. I dropped mine in a public thread when he challenged me. These fucks claim vet status when they try to win an argument and don’t prove it. Shameful clowns. As if being a vet entitles someone to win all arguments.

1 Like

Do you really think that it was millennials’ parents that forced them to go to college? Schools are probably more notorious about this kind of manipulation than the parents are.

Before you make a statement about Boomers screwing up social security, that would be false. The only reason why social security is out of control is because of increased government spending and because there are more boomers than there are millennials; thus, you get a bottle neck effect where financial nded is greater than the resources being payed in to fund it by the work force.

I’ll do you little pog asses one better and let you admire my purple heart while you fantasize about being real Soldiers. :hugs:

But hey, you got an ID card. Thanks for showing up. lol

5 Likes

You come across as bitter little boy whom your mommy and daddy didn’t give you the things you demanded…and thus now demanding goverment to do it for you.

1 Like

Should have been more careful.

1 Like

I heard something similar from the Taliban once. :wink:

1 Like

I’m a millennial (my birthday is in the first third of 1997) and I think that he/she/it is bonkers, or at least misinformed. It’s a little sad when they claim to be defending my generation, but then I disagree with them.

So what does that entitle you to other than what the VA pays you?

It entitles me to laugh at little bitches who think their ID card means shit. :wink:

3 Likes

The ID card got tossed out because people like you and many others here use their veteran status when they are trying to win an argument. It’s bullshit. Your veteran status doesn’t give you some extra freedom of speech rights above other people. It also doesn’t give you the right to shut down Americans who haven’t served. You volunteered you weren’t drafted. Just because you volunteered doesn’t make you better than any other American. It’s called “service” remember? You served you aren’t to be served.

2 Likes

I was taught to respect your elders. Not wishing all of them to die off. Don’t think that Boomers haven’t been through tough financial times. There was the gas crisis when Jimmy Carter was president, and reverse ammortization in the housing market.

The ID card got tossed out because some tosser thought being a pog meant something. Pogs are cute. :slight_smile:

Try speaking English.

Yeah, I saw you toss it out in this thread then I saw you question another veteran when you got called out. Then you had to go on about how your service was better than the service of others. Clown.

I had another dude bring it up to me. “I bet you never served” - ok here’s my officer IRR ID dickhead. What’s up? He never reciprocated.

My point is nobody should be bringing up their veteran status when they’re having a debate with a fellow American. It’s pretty damn ugly if you ask me.

Unless the topic is about veterans issues, or VA benefits, or how fucked up the VA is…keep the vet shit out of it.

2 Likes

That’s why I went after him instead because I do know many millennials, I’ve seen those spoiled one and ones that worked for what they got. The divide between those two are far greater then any generation in my life time.

My nephew for example. My brother use to attack/pick on him how he worked his way through college…didn’t have anyone to pay his way etc. So my nephew walked out after my brother paid the first half at Ohio State tuition.

My brother called me one night saying he was missing. Couple weeks later he shown up…out here. So I put him to work in remodeling doing nasty jobs. After couple weeks he said he signed up for classes at UW. He worked, busted his ass night and day, found a nice girl doing the exact same thing. Both evidently graduated from UW. Both worked their way thou it, and both have no debt doing it.

He did it his way…after that my brother never brought up that BS how he had it so tough. :wink:

2 Likes

The difference is, you pulled that out of your ass, and they did not.