What Stresses Millennials?

On come on! You cited it! So play it straight Homey!

No one is derailing shit! You went there. Got anymore deflections?

Really? Got proof of this? What jobs are millennial performing now? Please enlighten us? Because that is simply not true mary! Try again, and this time back it up with hard data!

What are you talking about deflections lol!

The majority of the people posting back to me are emotion posting. You guys aren’t making an argument. Tell me what I’ve said about the factors impacting the housing bubble(s) thus far that are incorrect.

It is correct that jobs are concentrated in urban areas.

It is correct that the housing prices in urban and suburban areas are being manipulated by a variety of factors.

Those factors are prohibiting millennials from entering the housing market, getting married, and establishing families.

That’s why the elites are importing the entire third world into the United States.

Prove me wrong.

Emotionally speaking, it looks more like the rest are laughing in their posts than anything else.

Will you encourage your fellow millennials to get off their asses and provide a product or service that other people want, or is it easier to just whine and cry about not getting free money for existing?

1 Like

Millennials make up the largest segment of the workforce. Show me something numerically that says otherwise.

I already did, and I already told you that you are using the term incorrectly which says to me you are not very astute using the correct financial terms to describe a issue. I also gave you a link about that subject too, not surprised you ignored that too!

OK, so they don’t need 1,000 a month for nothing. Glad we agree.

Especially when 38% of the workforce prefers to sit at home eating bon bons.

You made the claim, so the burden of proof is on you, not me. Do your own fucking research!

Is that 38% millennial workforce or the workforce in general? Also, when did 38% become a majority?

That wasn’t a response to you. Also it’s a common fact - millennials have been the largest segment of the workforce for sometime now.

This thread wasn’t about Yang bucks but it can be.

Back it up with hard data! Lets see it. Why can’t you do that? You are the one making the claim, so put your money where your mouth is Poncho!

The thread is about millennials. I’m a millennial. You definitely sound like a millennial. Perhaps we’re a part of it?

1 Like

Wow you guys are so lazy holy shit!

No spamming. The video was right on point with the problems millenials have but I guess you didn’t watch it cause you got stressed. Too bad for you and your first world problems!

1 Like

Being the largest generation participating in the work force doesn’t equate to the largest generation currently employed in the work force. But nice try! Also just so you know if you assert something as being fact then asking someone else to prove it for you only reinforces the perception that your generation is lazy! So thanks you just proved that point too!

Lol - look at the data my dude. Nice deflection. So is your argument that the data is flawed and that millennials are actually not the largest segment of the workforce.

You didn’t even click the link. :rofl:

Its doesn’t prove anything only that you are making STRAW MANS argument! Just because the millennial generation is the largest generation participating in the work force does not mean its a correct representation that they are also the most represented as being employed. Funny how you fail and you can’t acknowledge that!

I did click on the link, but nice of you to make assumptions!