What Stresses Millennials?

Thanks, hope you get to own one outside of a monopoly game someday. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah - I do own one thanks to the VA and I sit on my ass and learn at college while getting E-5 BAH too. Not a solution for everyone brah.

Sure you are. :rofl:

1 Like

DM me your CAC fgt. ā€¦

Nah, I donā€™t prove my worth to pogs. It goes the other way around. :wink:

1 Like

I didnā€™t claim you were actually worth anything. I said your solution was total shit. Because it is.

We didnā€™t claim you were worthless either, just playing the victim here like all from your tribe want to do!

Can you explain what you mean by ā€œfake money?ā€ I am not American so some explanation would be helpful. How do you know house prices are in a bubble? It is a case of supply and demand. Perhaps you should be asking why there is increased demand. Anything to do with increased population? Your immigration policies perhaps?

So explain to me where Iā€™m wrong on the housing bubble.

My solution works, so I encourage other to do what works, instead of crying like a little bitch about it. You know, that whole get off your ass and do something worthwhile gig. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well I am in finance, so you tell me where a housing bubble exists? You made the claim so back it up!

Well you know as well as I do not everyone can join the service. Thatā€™s just not possible. Thus, It is not a workable solution. In fact, only 1% of the population serves. Your solution is completely irrelevant.

Still about choices! You can choose anything you want for what you want for your life! Playing the blame game only makes you a victim and wonā€™t get you very far in solving your problems!

Cool. I also have another solution.

How would you like to bank 25k each time after buying and selling 5-6k worth of fireworks twice a year? Itā€™s called buying and selling things that other people actually want, and itā€™s a great way to not have to cry about working for someone else who got off their ass and did something worthwhile.

Isnā€™t America awesome? :smiley:

1 Like

Shit! Sign me up! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Out here in Missouri, fireworks are legal to purchase and play with (outside of city limits) 365 days a year. There are two major holidays (Freedom Day and New Years) where fireworks are extremely popular, and a half a dozen smaller state events where people want fireworks as well.

Anyone who invests a little time and effort can make money. They just have to want it more than they want someone else to pamper them.

That is awesome! I would be game for that, along with doing some farm work! Liberating! Work is liberating! I love it!

1 Like

Sure there are tons of examples. Hereā€™s one for starters.

The real estate markets in some of the biggest cities in the US like San Fran, LA, NYC, Chicago, even Dallas and Houston are rising quickly because Chinese nationals are using proxies to convert millions in Chinese currency into real property as a hedge against Chinaā€™s inflation.

The US Congress should have stepped in and limited the purchasing power of foreign nationals buying up US real estate to curb this currency dumping, but they havenā€™t done shit. They can require a permitting process and limit the number of transactions per year, but they donā€™t give af about Americans soā€¦nope.

This foreign predatory behavior is dramatically increasing Americansā€™ cost of living and is one of the factors setting stage for another economic collapse due to another artificial housing bubble - where Republicans will hand money to banks.

We can play with fireworks too. Lol, youā€™re allowed guns but we can buy big rockets.

1 Like

That is not exactly a housing bubble, but the part about Chinese Nationals buying up real estate is a legitimate issue, and yes I do agree that our Government needs to step in to take corrective action. This problem is not limited to the US BTW, it has happened in Australia, and Canada. I am very well aware of this problem as I currently live in SE Asia and its talked about all the time.