What really happened in 1946-47? Can you say UFO?

Some folks seem to forget that the US never lost a battle in Vietnam.

The South Vietnamese could not hold it after we left.

War is an extension of politics.
You can win a war, but lose in politics. Vice versa.

How many deaths and disabled people on the American side?
What a great war.

If only we had leaders blessed with precognition who could see the eventual outcome of every war they consider entering.

The US left with our head’s held high having achived all of the goals set out originally. The VC had been completely destroyed and the NVA ceased to exist as a fighting force after Tet.

The SV’s never got their shit together well enough to hang on to what had been gained.

As for the US casualties, best estimates are that they were about 1/8 that of the NV regulars, NVA, and VC. We never lost a battle during the entire war so the military more than did it’s job in spite of the politicians tying their hands and constantly working against our best interests.

The big question that remains is why are you now derailing your own thread?

Do your really have to ask? :wink:

Why should I derail anything?
It’s all part and parcel of the whole picture.
Your game is calling names.

What’s so difficult to accept the fact that we are not alone.
There are advanced civilizations watching us in space and inside the earth. (Some are benevolent, some are not.)

I bet you think “Stanger Thngs” is a documentary. :smile:

There are some who are determined to stay ignorant (because they don’t want their bubble burst by truth).

They are true cowards in my book.

You mean names like maybe Shabboy goys and paid Israeli shill?

All I’m doing is pointing out that yet again there isn’t a single verifiable fact to support yet another insane conspiracy theory.

Your own cited author points out that the two named ships never existed, there is no record of any battle at all, no record of any aircraft lost to enemy action, only one single transport that crashed to to icing and mechanical failure, and the three crewman were lost.

You claim a major battle in which the expedition was defeated yet there isn’t a shred of evidence a single shot was fire by anyone.

How does yet another derailment in any way address your claims or the fact there’s zero evidence.

Is there even any evidence the supposed witness was every in the navy That he was present?

If so, how is it the ship he was supposedly serving on never existed, nor did the ship he claimed was sunk?

When and were exactly did he testify to all of this and where are the records?

Your problem with me is that rather than accept completely unsupportable lunatic derived conspiracy theory as fact, I ask for the evidence to support the claims which of course you simply fail on the facts constantly.

If you can produce a verifiable fact to support your claims do so.

Who do you believe is watching us from inside the Earth???

What shape do you think the Earth is??

It’s not flat for sure.
Look, there are billions of stars like our sun.
And billions of satellites.
This is in this Milky Way Galaxy alone.

How many galaxies are there?
billions, trillions… gazellions.
What’s the probability of humans being the only “sapient” animal?

---- PS
I mean to say billions of planets like our Earth. Even Mars and Venus are not what NASA claims to be. The environments are much similar to that of Earth.

1 Like

Oh yeah?
I thought “shabbos goy” was a respectable profession.
Ain’t you proud?

“Shabbos goy” meant non-■■■■ working for ■■■■■ putting lights on/off, etc., on a sabbath.
(Now there are electric timers)

Right, this is supposedly a complement now ?

Sell that BS to the retards that are buying your BS conspiracy theories not of which can be supported by any verifiable fact.

Glad you admit you ARE a shabbos goy

Cut the lying and personal trolling.

Either act like an adult and support your ridiculous claims with verifiable facts by answering the questions posed, or stop posing completely as anything other than someone who will belie anything despite the facts just because it makes for a good fantasy.

Viktor Schauberger who designed nazi UFOs is also know as Nikola Tesla of water.

What’s the probability of humans being the only “sapient” animal?

It Doesn’t Matter
Since It’s Impossible For Them To Travel Here
Or Us To Go There

For All We Know
We May Not Be Able To Defeat The Gravitational Influence Of Our Sun

Just Fly On Out There
Until We’re Pulled Back In By Our Sun
And Become An Unwitting, Un-Natural, Comet

Trouble is, we don’t know what gravity is.

We may know what gravity does, but don’t know shit about its cause.

Same With Electricity, Magnetism
… And Hypnotism

1 Like

How does this substantiate any of your claims about Operation High Jump?

We’ve sent at least one interstellar probe out of the Solar system so apparently we can.

As for probabilities it seems unrealistic that we are the only intelligent species among millions or billions of earth like planets and moons throughout the galaxy.

General relativity tells us that with enough power we can approach light speed which would make interstellar travel IF we can find a way to harness enough energy to do so.

The proposed Einstein-Rosen Bridge theory tells us that with enough energy we can fold space like a piece of paper and exceed the speed of light essentially in doing so relativistically .

Just because we haven’t found a way to do it yet certainly doesn’t mean that other races thousands, millions, or billions of years older than Humanity have not done so.

Many things we’ve accomplished like breaking the sound barrier were long thought to be impossible until we found ways to do it.

At one point it was believed that if a man traveled at over 35 or 45 MPH he would die being unable to breathe.

I personally believe the possiblilities exist that more advanced societies exist throughout the galaxy that are further out from the center than we are as the further out you are, the older your planet and technological development likely is.

There is however no concret proof that those races exist or that they have ever visited Earth.

that’s my take anyhow.