What is your Favorite Biblical Verse?

Deutrronomy 25 11-12“If two men fight together, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of the one attacking him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall not pity her.

How about this one?

“And he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and inquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No. Then Jael Heber’s wife took a tent-pin, and took a hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the pin into his temples, and it pierced through into the ground; for he was in a deep sleep; so he swooned and died. And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will show thee the man whom thou seekest. And he came unto her; and, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the tent-pin was in his temples.”
‭‭Judges‬ ‭4:20-22‬ ‭ASV‬‬

Matt 6:5-65 “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 6 But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

I am not sure about this one as it is saying about people who pray in the open to create the illusion that they are praying to fool others.

That seems to be a murder with the added phrase On that day God subdued Jabin king of Canaan before the Israelites. It can be inferred that the death of Sisera was necessary so that god could subdue the king of Canaan.That is the best I can do on that one…Again god killing. Now if you understand a solar myth, each component has an occultist meaning. The obvious is god killing the king of Canaan so that he can start over again with a new leader. Hence the solar myth moves to a new plane.( I hope you understand)

I don’t know much about about the solar myths. I know about the pagans and the calendar of the Earth cycles.

So my question to you is this, in your view, if God is about Love then why does he condone killing? Is that correct?

The god in the bible is a terribly misunderstood solar myth. The authors of both testaments hid from the general public it true occult meaning (the Zodiac and Sun worship) and substituted a personal god and has caused 2000 years of confusion. God kills and destroys because he is viewed (occultist) as an evolutionary force as oppose to a involuntionary opposite force(remember all of this is nothing more than the recipe for a good solar myth). God does not like what he has done,so he floods the earth and starts all over again(evolutionary force of the zodiac).Then we have the Tower of Babel. A good example on involution attempting to use bricks and mortar (occult meaning for the slime of life) God does not like it so he destroys it…evolutionary force again. All of the main characters of the bible are just like the Greek Pantheon of Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeX6CX5LEj0&list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNCG9Vq7vdvJytS-F-xGi7_&index=2 Check out.