What is Wrong with Disney Land?

I think the American system is soft and there should be a mechanism of corporal punishment to act as a deterrent for committing future crimes. For example, in Singapore where I lived for 5 years has caning as their corporal punishment. Many people in the west criticize it as being barbaric, and that Singapore has an authoritarian style of government but guess what? It works! Singapore has among the smallest crime rates committed in the world and their prison population is relatively low in comparison as well. Singapore as a country has a high standard of living that is both cutting edge in tech and a diverse culture. Good place to raise a family and enjoy a high quality of life.

I agree with you on the inmates in prisons hating child molesters, but I think the entire thing with child pedophilia goes much deeper than some creep working at a school or lurking at playgrounds preying on children. We have an entire culture mostly on the left in high positions of Government that is pushing for transgenderism, normalizing Homosexuality among other things. Hell the current SCOTUS nominee is raising some serious ethical questions regarding her blatant leniency for cases that she over saw as a lower court judge to which sentencing guidelines in some of the cases she presided over were 8 to10 years to which she gave some offenders 3 months. Then you have the military instituting and obsessed with transgender rights, getting pronouns correct and CRT education. Something is definitely going awry with our culture over all where traditional values and having trouble defining what is a biological man or a woman is can’t even be answered.

This is happening in Australia which should be pretty disturbing to most normal people. I suspect the US is not too far behind from having this type of problem. WTF?

“Recuerdos de la Alhambra”, Tarrega. An exercise in classical guitar tremolos. In 83, I struggled with that piece of music, while watching it destroy my rock guitar technique. If you are reading ANY Tarrega, you are a musician’s musician. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.
Nice to see I’m not the only old school musician in this universe.
And Pat Metheny is likely one of my favorite guitarist/composers of all time.

“Recuerdos da la Alhambra” is every guitarist’s struggle, myself included. Not my favorite piece by Tarrega, but its up there in terms of being a sweet sound to play. I spent years perfecting Capricho Arabe, along with other pieces by Tarrega. The most difficult piece I had to learn was this one. Its so nuanced and took years of practice just to get this one right.

Thanks for sharing this video, absolutely loved it. When watching this I then began to realize that I seriously need to reevaluate what I am spending my time on such as being addicted to politics. With all of the bullshit going in the world today music and playing it should be the only thing that matters. Sharing music with the rest of the world serves as a reprieve from all the stresses in life and is food for the soul. So with that said I think getting back to it is something I will be seriously focused on. Thanks for changing that perspective for me.

For some reason, I am always attracted to the percussionist. I love hearing the snap articulation of a well skilled percussionist’s timed expressions, more so than a drummer. This guy is pretty good. Some of my favorites to listen to are Manu Katche, Carl Palmer, Neil Pert (RIP) Stuart Copeland to name a few.

We should move this discussion to the music thread as I can talk music all day! :grinning:

I don’t know how it is now, but back in the late 90s in the Orlando convention market, a percussionist was usually the highest paid and highest in demand. A lot of times, agents would find musicians and throw them together for a gig, since a lot of those gigs came up on the spur of the moment. The percussionist was valuable because (a) the visual was great and (b) very little or no rehearsal was needed, since percussion fits into anything. A lot of bands would be hired for a single gig, but they would need to increase their personnel by one player. It was always a percussionist, since he/she didn’t have to be included in the vocal harmonies.

Kinda hard for the legal system to bash child molesters, when Woke culture glorifies them. As far as the fate of child molesters in prison, it’s probably not gruesome enough to deter future candidates (no criminal ever imagines he/she will get caught.) But child molesters meet an awful end to their lives in prison, long after they’ve been gang raped within an inch of their lives. In some ways, that fate is pure justice.

I’ve had a problem with the death penalty for some time. 1. It’s expensive, (with all the automatic appeals). Ted Bundy would have cost the state of Florida around $800K to keep him in prison for life. It cost $5 million to fry him. 2. The publicity of the death penalty seems to open the wound of the murderer’s victims more than anything else. 3. The publicity of the death penalty actually has the public feeling sorry for the murderer on death row.
My idea of a just death penalty is an armed populace, where a mugger, car jacker, rapist, etc is shot and killed in the act. No appeals, no stays of execution. Only the cost of the bullets needed to do the job.

Why does it cost $5M to fry someone when a low cost rope and sturdy tree limb will do the job?

Sounds about right. I remember when I was playing in a band while in college, we were fortunate to have a skilled percussionist but was hard to keep as he was in demand everywhere. He was our glue that made our sound special, but when he left everything turned to shit and we eventually stopped playing. If I could reincarnate and being any type of musician I think I would be a percussionist as with them its all business . I got to play with another talent while filling in 'Dance of Water" show in Macau, and he was pretty awesome player, but very eccentric type of person but fun to play with. His articulation was among the best I ever got to play with, and especially when playing Jazz those types are so easy to improvise with.

I think the latter suggestion just also depends what state you are in. I remember a story in New York where some thug broke into this guys house and ended up getting shot by the home owner getting paralyzed from the waist down. He ended up suing the homeowner and won. When the story was circulating in the news at the time I remember people saying "that is why its always good to shoot to kill.

On the opposite end of the spectrum was another story in Meeteetse Wyoming where same scenario, a guy was breaking into some dudes bar and after being warned several times by the bar owner ends up getting shot and dying from his injuries. The police came and no charges were filed. End of Story.

That is why I always tell people if you are going CC make sure you know your state laws in order to weigh your options if one ever gets caught in a situation where self defense is needed. Look at the Trayvon Martin case, I can’t imagine what hell that must of been to have to go through all the legal crap. Same with Rittenhouse, although he made out pretty good in the end, the point is anytime one is facing a trial it is always the roll of the dice, you just never know how a jury is going to see things.

Bernard Goetz was another example who got sued for a self defense incident on the subway in New York in 1984 where he shot four people who were trying to rob him. He was never convicted or indicted on the more serious murder charges, but was charged with carrying an unlicensed Gun and was convicted where he served 8 months of 1 year sentence, which is totally BS considering he Goetz subsequently applied for a permit to carry a concealed handgun on the basis of routinely carrying valuable equipment and large sums of cash, but his application was denied for insufficient need. This last part is why I despise New York because their gun laws are so bullshit. Hopefully that is about to change if the SCOTUS ever gets around to hearing a Constitution carry case challenging their laws. One of the victims in that case ended up as a paraplegic and suffered brain damage. The family sued Goetz to the tune of 43 million dollars to which Goetz lost in the civil case.

The short answer is they are devil worshipping paedophiles that want to expose children to their political ideology

You are massively wrong in the UK a guy at the age of 21 was lodging with a married couple they went out to work he killed all three of their children the oldest being 6 he looked one by strangling one by cutting their throat and he smashes ones head in then impaled them on spikes outside thier home he has been register as no longer a high risk to the public and is wondering the streets whilst the mother is asking for him to still remain in jail ultimately he should have been killed the same day he done those actions as you caught red handed personally I think it would be fair cut out his eyes and tongue make him def removing anus and his penis and removed his legs as high as possible and he’s arms on the shoulder then leave him on a feeding tube for as long as possible guarantee would have less sadistic crimes and it would be relatively cheap don’t really have to guard him

Oh, I never said murderers didn’t DESERVE the death penalty. They deserve EVERY horrific item you listed. I’m just referring to the United States, where it is very expensive to put the absolute worst monsters to death. And even MENTIONING some of those things could possibly sway an election and let anti-Death penalty Democrats into Congress.

A lot of us are thinking the same thing.
In the wild west, when stealing a horse was a capital offense, the condemned man would sit in his cell and hear them constructing the gallows just outside his jail window. The entire town would come out to watch the hanging.
“Accused and tried, and told to hang, I was no where in sight when the church bells rang, never was the kind to do what I’m told, gonna ride like the wind.” (Christopher Cross)
In most states, every capital murder case is automatically appealed. That law is on the books. There are convicted murderers who have prepared themselves to die and they grow weary of the appeals process.

I was living in Orlando, when the Bundy execution went down. Interestingly, it was around the time when the Florida legislature had just passed a seat belts mandate. There were bumper stickers that said “I’ll buckle up when Bundy does.” True story.

I think Bundy wanted to die anyway. Most of his murders were in the Pacific northwest region. He had asked a lawyer which state has a death penalty that they actually enforce. The guy said Florida and next thing we know, Bundy murders Kimberly Leach, in Tallahassee. He picked the right state. Moved him to Raiford where he got the juice.

Once the accused child abuser has been convicted and the exhaustive appeals process has been completed send the perp home to wait for his death sentence.

Supply him with three items, a leg monitor, a paper cup, and a cyanide pill.

This isn’t going away!

1 Like

1 Like

Official Disney spokesman response=that’s easy we’re a bunch of satanic paedophiles that wants to sexualize your children through general culture we have help normalise homosexuality we have contributed to petraying father’s at incompetent idiots now we’re going to normalise trannies and paedophilia

Yeah should definitely speed up the execution process not all killers deserve death penalty Cain Velasquez is a good example of someone that tried to kill someone recently and there’s no more left slap on the wrist and some think before you at at think before you act classes