What is Wrong with Disney Land?

Back for some more d-bag loser?

Yes he is because he has been brought up with his own family members that sexually abused him and committed incest. Montecrusty is on record here in expressing his approval of marrying with family members as well as having sex with minors!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still triggered I see. You probably been phucking your mom all this time….:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Triggered? Ha HA hA. Its you that keeps responding looking for anything to boost your self esteem. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey just curios, did you chop off your penis during your transgender reassignment surgery? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go crawl back into your teepee looser.

Waa Waa!

Look who is still triggered and copying and pasting the same responses. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Phuck you troll…you little pussy…

Waa Waaa Still crying like the fking loser we all know you to be! Come up with some new original material dumb ass retard! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here is more to trigger your already fked up TDS suffering! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump is your daddy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As usual you’re off topic cunt. Phuck you…

I am out to destroy you and I will succeed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As I said before how many threads have you destroyed here? Kind of hypocritical for you trying to call me out huh?

Another off topic rant by the retarded Indian resident……:roll_eyes:

Waaa waaa, Cry some more so you can take it up the aSS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Monte with his mental deficiency, is the result of inbreeding incest.

1 Like

And Phuck you too you Cretin……:wink:

I guess you’ve given up on discussing the topic. You must not be from Florida.

Got to you on that one again!!!

Years ago I owned Disney stock and did well with that investment. When they began holding Gay Days I sold out my position.

Never looked back, it’s gotten ten times worse since.

I am going to destroy them. I am on the Boycott train now!