What Happens When Trump Loses?

Not likely but you hitting the RW talking points hard.

Mueller and Biden seem to be drinking from the same jug .

That wasn’t corruption, he wasn’t even an elected official at that point and that whole story fizzled badly in case you have forgotten.

Fortunately it revealed what a scumbag the lawyer Avenatti is and he’s paying the price.

There was no obstruction of justice by Trump found. The report said there were some instances in which some could conclude the behaviors might be obstructive but did not identify any actual acts that were unlawful.

But the payback cheques were written also while sitting in the Oval. That’s a crime.
Here is one definition of corruption:
In general, corruption is a form of dishonesty or criminal activity undertaken by a person or organization entrusted with a position of authority, often to acquire illicit benefit, or, abuse of entrusted power for one’s private gain.

It’s obvious that you have not read the Mueller Report Vol2, there are 10 instances of obstruction of justice as well as abuse of power…Lewandowski(?) confirmed one yesterday.

None of which Mueller stated is prosecutable…

If you can show that Trump wrote checks to the girls while in office you might have a point.

All he did was pay his lawyer which isn’t a crime under any statute anywhere.

None of which were identified as criminal acts and no charges filed.

What I am not sure of (IANAL); is writing a check to have someone keep silent about a legal “contract”, a crime?

Unless he paid for it out of campaign funds I can’t see where there could be a crime in there at all.

Payoffs to keep people quiet along with NDA’s are common practice.

Paying his lawyer to cover up his crimes is illegal. Sorry to break it to you and I’m sure you must be crushed.

What was the crime may I ask? U.S. Code what?

Selling out the oval office to Vladimir Putin is pretty high on the list of high crimes!

What crime was being covered up? Screwing Stormy was not a crime.

Which has never happened. When it does, be sure and let us know.

So you have information that Robert Mueller could not find after 22 months with 500 FBI agents? Do you know how foolish you sound?

2 Likes

She’s apparently working overtime to day to make a fool of herself as often and obviously as possible.

1 Like

Mueller’s entire vol 2 is prosecutable by congress.

The repayment cheques were submitted into evidence by Cohen, some clearly are after Trump assumed office and one bears his own signature.