What did you get from the democrat convention

Some info from the spectator:

We hear from George Floyd’s brother: “My brother George was selfless.” He does not mention the selflessness of George when he broke into a Black woman’s home and pressed a firearm into her pregnant torso as he burglarized her home. The sibling asks for a moment of silence, allowing me time to write this sentence. He does not mention that, between 1997 and 2005, Floyd was sentenced to jail terms eight times on various charges, including drug possession, theft, and trespass. In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison for that selfless armed robbery invading that woman’s home. Or that Mr. Floyd, on the day of his absolutely awful death, was consumed not with selflessness but with restricted drugs including fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.

We get lectured on COVID-19, on how President Trump has not handled the coronavirus battle the way the Democrats would. Who lectures us? The inadvertent though recklessly liable mass killer, Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who singularly has killed more people by leveraging government to mishandle COVID-19 than has any other person alive. Details here. His direction killed more than 10,000 people. Gov. Cuomo, we thank you for your service. And for your advice on how much better your approach to COVID would have been. And for having told uspreviously that America “was never that great.

A White farmer tells us about the soybean tariffs against China impacting him. He does not tell us that China has been cheating America for more than half a century, has been stealing our intellectual property, hacking our computer systems, cheating us in international trade, sending outright spies into our country and basing them in consulates and at universities to steal our national secrets. There was no way to stand up to the despicable cheating by China except by taking the tough stands on trade that President Trump took and that led to China blinking, buckling, and ultimately conceding on issues of trade — and on purchasing American soybeans.

Next, throughout the evening, we are treated to little brief soundbites of Biden. “We choose [this] over [that], [this] over [that].” I remember a Biden quote like that, but they omit the last part: “We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts .”

Just a few things left out by the media and the left as they car on the village idiot with dementia.

3 Likes

The worse part was seeing clips of Sally Yates who IMO should be charged for treason, but hey, the swamp is alive and well to all these globalist pigs!

2 Likes

I found it amazing:
The pledge of allegiance by five or so White kids. Clean cut. No rings hanging from their noses, lips, or eyelids. No tattoos observable. Just five kids reciting the Pledge the way I did as a kid and still do today (also without tattoos or rings hanging from my face, by the way). Pandering to the white middle class vote perhaps???
Dozens of Zoom-type squares of people — mostly young, but also adults and elder citizens singing the Star Spangled Banner. No one kneeling. No one wearing African kente cloths and kneeling as Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer did. Was this really from the democrat convention???

A minister prays to “Almig-ty G-d yet fails to mention the children aborted and the stand on abortion.

And they present this as the democrat and fail to mention the antifa protest in Sturgis last weekend or the ongoing rioting in Seattle and Portland.

Scripted and presented in the finest fiction format.

1 Like

What was the viewer ratings of this shitshow? Or will they somehow suppress that info?

This is the nail on the mark! Awesome!

“This was a telethon for Trump Derangement Syndrome!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First night of 2020 DNC tanks in TV ratings compared to 2016 convention

Networks CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox News, MSNBC and CNN averaged 18.68 million viewers during the overlapping hour of coverage beginning at 10 p.m. Monday, according to The Hollywood Reporter, a 28-percent plunge from the opening night of the 2016 DNC.

Ooh, NBC says there’s a mystery guest for tonight’s TDS Telethon- I’m guessing Marquise Love- ‘cuz his name be Looove’

I didn’t watch much, but this is what I got

1 Like

Trump dropped down the gauntlet before tonight’s speeches!

1 Like

Is this really the best you got to offer - Trump is a shoe in

2 Likes

One would think BUT never underestimate the stupidity of voters and the willingness of the DNC to cheat ,cheat ,cheat . Their motto vote early and vote often !!!

1 Like

Screenshot_1

4 Likes

Or maybe a Trump second term means he is off the leash! Bye bye Barr and bye bye Wray!

1 Like

What I got out of the DNC convention was a…shovel! And I’m having a hard time keeping my head above their Trump deranged pile of dung! :grimacing:

4 Likes

What they will deliver.

2 Likes

02226e2316836606

2 Likes

4 Likes

Buckle up if trump wins a 2nd term

The rioting will increase

1 Like