Weather is not climate

Mathematicians
Geologists
Cosmologists
Astronomers
Physicists
Biologists
Historians

This is, at bare minimum, what any given group of climate researchers ought to include, and I doubt we’ll find such teams in the church of popular opinion.

1 Like

And now that bag of money feeds the "scientists’ " families. Who, in God’s good name, will sacrifice their family in the interest of correcting “science”. They had good intentions … “save the planet”. But it turns out that they were just being used. Fortunately for them, most never had to lie. Most were not given a chance to refute the premise. They simply conducted their research and were forced by peer review and the realities of their jobs to interpret their results against a backdrop of a dogmatic unproven conclusion - a premise of an anthropomorphic causal factor - in the realm of a supposed “settled science”.

1 Like

What’s the source of that graph? It doesn’t look right to me. The amplitude does not jive with any Holocene graph of proxy temperatures I have ever seen. Perhaps that is because it apparently represents an estimate of temperature based on oxygen isotopes in ice formed at a relatively high elevation which are generally more stable during warmer times. It is also noteworthy that this data comes from one unique location on the planet and, therefore, does not well represent global temperatures.

Chicago?

Aren’t they robbing one another for those arctic coats? :rofl:

A painful reality that is best ignored if you are pretending to be green. :wink:

Al Gore was very wrong, but what he predicted in 2006 was a 75% chance of an ice-free summer Arctic Ocean in 5 to 7 years, not a 12-ft rise in sea level in ten years. There are many valid criticisms to lay on that fool; there is no need to exaggerate them.

You really ought to quit using that twenty year old fallacy. It was factually discredited many years ago.

Sure buddy, even if it’s 51% (but it isn’t that low) there’s still more hat support man made climate change than again it

Okay, you win. A majority of scientists hold the opinion that man may be affecting climate. Ya happy?

The peer of a dumbass is a…

Just because one dons a white lab coat does not mean one is not full of shit.

Hockey stick…

This climate crap is just another tenet in the dogma of the religion of Liberalanity.

They are among the most devout.

You aren’t some philosophical genius. Captain obvious.

You can literally say that about anything, do you have a point?

This is from a presentation by Randall Carlson.

Full interview is from JRE #606

Here is a playlist of some of his lectures.

Really, Wiley? Are we in a locker room now?

Yeah! You are fucking dumbass and you haven’t figure it out! How is that for plain English? Spare us with your newspeak talk!

I’m betting he’d hoped his alarming prediction would drive down the prices of beach front properties.

Screenshot_20190128-214055

3 Likes

lol Chicago is going to get destroyed by the cold on Wednesday. Hopefully this purges a lot of the homeless and dindus.

1 Like

3 Likes