"We have laws on terriorism what should the terriorists be charged with"

the terriorists that entered the chambers of the house and senate and the offices
needs to be charged with terriorism!!

1 Like

For snapping a couple of funny pics? Lol

YA youā€™re a Russian agent and also trumputin groupieā€¦

Why donā€™t you move to russia then you can see trumputin on a daily basisā€¦

Prosecutors have to be careful of overcharging. A jury - even a DC jury - will be told by defense attys that the only ā€˜vandalismā€™ were some broken windows, and some toppled furniture. Reasonable doubt can be sown easily against likening them to Al Queda.

Four deaths and several injuries and the damage to the capital building is being down played by the apologists for the terrorists that attacked America yesterday. I hope for a strict response for thisā€¦

Wellā€¦If I were to walk up to the capitol building and force my way in I would get shotā€¦
Itā€™s as simple as thatā€¦These terriorists have stormed the building while congress was in
chamberā€¦4 have diedā€¦all should be tried as accomplices in the deaths and terrorizing
the congress when in the process of governingā€¦

There you again Sherlock !! You do not even know the cause of death for 3 of those 4 people and we know 1 of them was shot by a cop who had alternatives !!!

Metro City police confirmed that Benjamin Phillips, 50, of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, died of a medical emergency along with Kevin Greeson, 55, of Alabama and Rosanne Boylan, 34, of Georgia.

So are you speculating what the ā€œMedical Emergenciesā€ are ?

Is the spelling some kind of secret code, signal, double entendre?

1 Like

I donā€™t speculate at all 4 people died when terriorists stormed the buildingā€¦itā€™s off limits period
Of course you can support the terrioristsā€¦if you like if so you become one just like trumputin
the one that assembled the terriorists and sent them to the congress in sessionā€¦donnies attorney guillani should be arrested alsoā€¦you belong to a gaggle of unAmerican con men

I was just so worried that this site wasnā€™t like others that have the spelling police but rest assured we have one hereā€¦fuk yu do you get it huhā€¦did I dot the iā€™s and cross the tees for ya ā€¦huh

usually guys that run around correcting spelling are guys with tiny tiny little dicksā€¦prove you are not one of those huh

DaDoucheBag ,stick to the subject of the thread
for a change.

1 Like

What about ANTIFA? Hmm?

When it all goes that way, what will you say?ā€™

Just sayinā€™ :dunno:

Slow down DaJackoff 3 of those people were medical emergencies over the course of the day, that doesnā€™t mean jump to conclusions. Think about who those 3 people are too, the balance of probability suggests they are Trump supporters, I doubt they were killing each other. So at the time of your post nothing was confirmed, could have been heart attacks, strokes you know the medical emergency kind !! The media just love a good death toll to spice up their bullshit stories.

What we do know is one lady was murdered by a DC Cop inside the building !!

As for the building being off limits, I donā€™t think the corrupt cops got the memo, this one even thinks heā€™s on traffic duty !
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1347320039490387968?s=20

More like his breed of dog when he swallows their whistle! :rofl:

1 Like

Cough! Cough!
Either he canā€™t spell or cast spell.
LOL

1 Like

Canā€™t hardly over charge the 5 deathsā€¦

Odd that youā€™d be concerned about overcharging an armed insurrection of Americaā€™s capital building while the legislative body is in sessionā€¦:flushed:

One of the police was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. This is the end
and itā€™s the end of bunches of terrorists from anything that smacks of insurrection
trumputin has sealed his fateā€¦how good is that!

In the case of the murdered officer I agree there would be no way to overcharge that, but your wet-dream of everyone who entered the Capitol being charged with murder is mighty unlikely.

As long as weā€™re speculating, imagine if it were ANTIFA goons that did that- Pelosi would be shrugging and saying ā€œpeople will do what they doā€ while Harris would be raising money for their bail.