"We have laws on terriorism what should the terriorists be charged with"

Perhaps you can provide a link proving that and I don’t mean something with journalistic sensationalism. There is clear footage of the lady being shot but I haven’t seen anything showing a cop being beaten to death with this fire extinguisher. I have just read second cop has died but then read on and it appears to be suicide or suicided ?

Regardless of the side shows the real terrorists were on the inside.

I never said that should happen, didn’t even suggest it…

There’s many different charges that will be filed on lots of people who were there according to their level of participation, and it will be an ongoing job and national manhunt by federal, state and local law enforcement, likely not to be complete for some time…

I do as I please all the time and a wuss like you aren’t going to make one bit of difference
so save your time and go on knitting…huh

If Antifa was doing it they would use machine guns to put them down

StuSUCKS you need to get out of the basement then you can find out what has happened…
nothing much I can say will satisfy you because you need the likes of trumputin to validate
what you think and say…why don’t you just go along and lie about everything you can lie
about…that what works for the rest of your retrumpliCON party

Save your bullshit, you could not provide the proof, enough said.

DaJackoff THIN on facts THICK on bullshit.

Stusucks…Take your head out your az…You’re in your basement because the information is eveywhere dumb fuk…I don’t waste my time leading you around like a little titty baby…get with it and do something for yourself…get your own fuking information fool…ALL I HAVE IS FACTS YOU ARE A TRUMPUTIN GROUPIE…and simple lie and lie all the time

Hey listen numb nuts you are the dummy here, I will remind you of what you said

There is video of a fire extinguisher being thrown out there but nothing showing what you have stated.
You made the claim, show the evidence to back it up, if you can’t then STFU. Quoting bullshit sensational media “Sound Bites” doesn’t make it real.
I don’t know what this obsession is with the assumption of basement dwelling but I would wager that is more likely to be closer to your reality than mine.

Your posts are repetitive and always lack substance, your level of intellect is obvious and think your time would be better spent in adult education to learn the basics.
If you can’t provide the proof I will not respond any further to your mindless drivel.

You STFU ass wipe…ya everything is a lie but the actual liars your retrumpliCON party
and your messiah trumputin…your bunch are the waste in the bottom of out houses…

The country and and the world is running from your jerk president and your party…just look at the corporations that can’t move fast enough to get rid of anything to do with trumputin.and soon your shit hole party…that refuses to accept the horrible things he’s done and you fukers support him…

GET THE FUK OUT OF HERE NOW!!!

Knock yourself out Jack Off.

JACKOFF

1 Like

LOL - sure kid, like they did in Portland, Seattle, NYC…

1 Like

I just got a email about you I’ve got a copy “up your
Wazoo you little bobo”

Good grief little boy, or thing, or whatever you call yourself. WTF are you even ranting about? Oh, and it should read “an email…” Your indoctrination classes must have skipped grammar.