‼ Watch Live | Biden stumbles his way through State of the Union

Just in case you are interested in watching this farce it is live now. MTG will be giving the Republican rebuttal!

State of the UNION by an illegitimate president of the US by way of a stolen election is the greatest travesty in American history!

1 Like

This was too funny to pass up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Biden the gaffe machine! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What does Iranians and pound for pound mean?

1 Like

This is funny! Chuckie the fool! What phony POS!

It’s difficult to imagine this moron winning ANY election !!! :clown_face:

2 Likes

I just noticed this: Kamala has a cone head

1 Like

I wonder if she uses the senso ring? :grin:

MTG’s rebuttal was outstanding!

1 Like

That was outstanding indeed! MTG is always on point.

1 Like

I love that woman! She has more balls than Trump and all Republicans combined!

2 Likes

I love some MTG she has bigger hands then Ron

Go away loser! No one cares!

1 Like

Jititissss Your guy is in trouble again maybe that’s why he has been channeling his democrat roots . Is he looking for dem help ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jan. 6 Committee Lays Out Potential Criminal Charges Against Trump - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol said on Wednesday that there was enough evidence to conclude that former President Donald J. Trump and some of his allies might have conspired to commit fraud and obstruction by misleading Americans about the outcome of the 2020 election and attempting to overturn the result.

In a court filing in a civil case in California, the committee’s lawyers for the first time laid out their theory of a potential criminal case against the former president. They said they had accumulated evidence demonstrating that Mr. Trump, the conservative lawyer John Eastman and other allies could potentially be charged with criminal violations including obstructing an official proceeding of Congress and conspiracy to defraud the American people.

1 Like

So now you side with commies? Lol

Take your own advice… hey did you donate to Vernon Jones? Lol :joy:

The only TRAITOR is your man Trump he is becoming the Russian envoy . The remaining supporters are running for cover and heading to the Ron D camp !

GO RON 2024 !!!

1 Like

“Hey did you donate to Vernon Jones” (Mocking the in house idiot)

The fact you keep repeating the same stale one liners is proof you are incapable of original thought! The world world is full of dumbasses and you add to their population! Try again cunt!