‼ Watch Live | Biden stumbles his way through State of the Union

What a moron you are! The fact the US has been in a perpetual state of war for over 200 years is because we have the kool aid drinker like you shouting the repeated hegemony fed to you by Fox News not smart enough to recognize the double standards you support!

Hey dr who (knows nothing) lol keep yapping … You know nothing about politics

Yeah projection is a funny thing coming from losers who come here posting fake pics about themselves and never served their country but have to make up fantasies about fake special operations over seas then post it here. You are a dumbass clown that no one here takes serious! So go ahead use more of the same stale wit one liners that we all know you for! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’re too easy to pick apart your anti-Trump, you thought Vernon Jones was gonna win, lol
You’re a stupid indian that thinks we’re going to return to the sovereign land of idiots running around a fire lol.

You attack people that sacrifice thier lives for the country.

Yeah I am too easy to pick apart with your slow uneducated wit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still going to the only thing you know, because originality escapes slow dumb witted asshats like you. Hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now go to the racist retort. Waaa waaa! Cry some more loser

You didn’t sacrifice shit, because you were never in the military. I have! Now suck on that loser!

^^^^:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: … Who knew when the Internet was created it would provide so much joy entertainment and comedy relief

I know, you display it in spades! Thanks because your regular shit show daily here is hilarious!

My life is pretty entertaining seeing that some movie producers are looking to make a real life movie about it… One of my favorite scenes is gonna be when I jumped out of a Blackhawk helicopter on a Mig, traveling at 15 knots

1 Like

Yeah Ok! So much so you have to brag about it here. The one that is certain in identifying human behavior when one is propping themselves up is spotting out a pathological liar who has to compensate by bragging it about a life they wish they on the internet! The truth is you are a loser and are in need of some serious attention, why else would you have to make shit up again here?

Hey bro not sure why it’s a lie? I hope you don’t envy this life style… it’s dangerous stay home

Hey it the internet, you can be what ever you want to be Jizzwizz! More power to you little fat fella!

More projecting? Lol do you really think a 22-year-old Latina girl would be going out with some fat white guy? :rofl::rofl:

I don’t have to project I am happily married! Unlike you who has to brag about dating a 22 year old is revealing enough about what type of loser you are!
Go ahead pull out the Vernon Jones line again! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When I’m in my 50s my wife will be 30… your wife is probably some fat old broad who farts all day, lol

Again, more revealing psychology on your part! You already been psyopsed and you don’t know it! You are the gift that keeps on giving! Low intelligence, insecure, and self loathing! Hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m so uneducated that you can’t win an argument lol you still think Vernon Jones was gonna be the governor of Georgia :rofl::rofl::rofl: