Warrior Well Being and Health Thread 🏃‍♂️ 🥋

That is why just doing it than thinking about it is much better in the long run.

This one is really good and useful in a pragmatic sense.

The part about we don’t get to relive our children’s lives really hits home with me, because it’s true. We get so busy that often neglect our relationships with our children.

2 Likes

Me too! Although freaking COVID stole 3 years from me, but learning to let go of that part is hard to not be angry about but there is nothing I can do about it now. I just won’t forget who did it !

2 Likes

7 Detox Recipes To Help You Lose Weight And Cleanse Your Body.

Base your diet around these foods to add 10 years to your life:

1. Beef
  2. Eggs
  3. Grains
  4. Berries
  5. Salmon
  6. Yoghurt
  7. Chicken
  8. Potatoes
  9. Avocados
  10. Leafy greens

Dude come on not the place bro

2 Likes

Yep, too much sugar is dangerous.

Fructose something or rather comes from bio-engineered plants, although I don’t know exactly what it does.

I never go there anyway, but eating out always comes with a danger.

1 Like

Corn!

Yes eating out has to be done with a care vetting process in place. Dunkin Donuts has great coffee though. I gave up coffee though, but every once and a while I will enjoy a cup!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bambkb/status/1702669998601154673?s=20
What good is your strong body if the brain is dead?

Stop using deodorants with aluminum in them is a good start.

Some years ago a British teenager died from excessive use of the spray. (It was some time before the Covid).
Anything you put on your skin enters the body.

A mechanic did an experiment. He put chocolate powder on his greasy hand, and a few minutes later he could taste chocolate in his mouth.

That’s why you need to be careful what shampoo and body soap you use. I myself never use shampoo.

Imagine what high levels of aluminum and copper will do to the mind

Yes, need to throw away aluminum and copper cooking pans and pots. Use stainless steel.

Always wear iron sandals. LOL

2 Likes

I meant copper in foods and any ingredients that get through the skin. Do copper cook ware also pose a danger?

Yes, better not use it.
Copper pots and pans are not popular but some people seem to like them because they are pretty.

Of course it won’t kill you if you ate something cooked in aluminum or copper pots once or twice, but regular use can be dangerous.

1 Like

All kinds of heavy metals in the jab, including mercury.