VP K Harris for president?

Representative James E. Clyburn, the South Carolina Democrat who is widely credited for reviving Mr. Biden’s 2020 campaign, said in an interview this week that he would support Ms. Harris should the president bow out. He threw cold water on any alternative.

“This party should not, in any way, do anything to work around Ms. Harris,” he said.

Van Jones: Democrats ‘running Kamala Harris for president one way or the other’

Sounding more and more like a knockdown dragout knifes out 2024 Democratic National Convention . I love it !!!

1 Like

House Dems calling for Biden to step down won’t say if they’ll back him in general election.

This Democrat Party slow motion trainwreck is glorious to watch. The biggest “I told you so” in the history of American politics.

2 Likes

It doesn’t get any better than this. The Dems are standing by the dumbest white guy who can occasionally string two words together into a sentence and the imitation black lady who speaks with authority to say nothing at all. When Trump picks Tim Scott the stage will be set to leave the Dems with nothing, nowhere.

I look forward to Tim & Kamalamala in debate: Tim is very good at it and will let her puke words until tired, and then eat her alive, word-by-word.

I do find it incredible that the various Dem Caucasus are still banding together today, -now, and declaring Joe as their candidate. It just proves that Dems are close to being a universally stupid group. It’s as though only dumb people are desired as Dems. We now have irrefutable evidence on videotape!

1 Like

Well according to him he " DID HIS GOODEST " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

‘By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first black woman, to serve with a black president,’ Biden told WURD black radio station host Andrea Lawful-Sanders, seemingly meaning to refer to his Vice President Kamala Harris and ex-President Barack Obama, respectively.

seemingly meaning to refer to his Vice President Kamala Harris and ex-President Barack Obama, respectively.
Excuses continue!

1 Like

Come om man he did his goodest ! :rofl:
rofl
:rofl: :rofl:

Biden: “After that debate, . . . I did events in—in—in Georgia, did events like this today, large crowds, overwhelming response, no—no—no slipping.”

“The New York Times had me behind before anything having to do with this race—had me hind—behind 10 points.”

Before the interview on Friday, Mr. Biden said of Mr. Trump at a rally in Wisconsin that he would “beat him again in 2020.”

At a Fourth of July barbecue with military members and their families, Mr. Biden referred to Mr. Trump as “one of our former colleagues” before correcting himself. And at a fund-raising reception in East Hampton, New York, he confused Italy and France when referring to the location of a veterans’ cemetery he recently visited.

Some of the brain damage from Biden the media ignores.

“I’ll feel as long as I gave it my all and I did the goodest job as I know I can do, that’s what this is about,” Mr. Biden said

“By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first Vice President, first Black woman, to serve with a Black president,” Mr. Biden said

“I remember as a Catholic kid growing up in an area where we didn’t like — Catholic didn’t get a lot — I’m the first president got elected statewide in the state of Delaware,” he said, appearing to use the word president when he meant Catholic.

“At one point, Biden couldn’t recall the word for ‘veteran.’ The president asked the group to help him find the word, saying he wanted to refer to a person who had served in the Army or Navy,” the Journal reported. Attendees “were struck by how fragile he seemed.”

How long has this been going on:
President Joe Biden once called himself a “gaffe machine” – and his latest slip-up is a whopper.

Speaking at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health on Wednesday, Biden tried to acknowledge the presence of Rep. Jackie Walorski – despite the fact that the Indiana Republican had died in a car accident in early August.

“Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie? I think she wasn’t going to be here – to help make this a reality,” Biden said.
September 29, 2022

Why should this year be ant different from the last 3 years ? Why do you think he spent so much time in the basement ?

1 Like

Last night was classic at NATO:

Joe Biden’s campaign issues became worse Tuesday night when he began spouting gibberish during a summit with NATO leaders.

BIDEN to NATO LEADERS: “Fer figh faddishina strateegee ayer-defen shisht-em… Destroy you-rains-ko you-raink-Ukraine’s culture.”

Not sure what he was trying to say!

1 Like

Yet Newsweek has Biden gaining in the polls …
Joe Biden Gets Poll Boost in 2 Key Swing States - Newsweek

Biden Narrows Trump’s Election Lead in Key States After Debate: Poll - Bloomberg

2 Likes

CNN reports that a prominent Democrat has claimed Biden’s advisors have threatened White House staffers, saying they will “beat the shit out” of anyone who says anything about Biden’s health that runs contrary to their narrative.

1 Like

She isnt black!!! She is Jamacan and Indian.
She will.also be the first female candidate to campaign on her knees.

Heels up was a cum dumpster since she was 16 years old . Willie Brown deposited 40 gallons alone . She lived up to her motto “women should give h*** to get ahead” :100:

Heels up approval ratings are worse than Biden’s. Just three in five Democrat voters said they would vote for the vice president, with only 25 percent of independent voters saying they would cast their ballot for her. Heels up was appointed as the border czar but then refuses actually to go to the border and it’s a fucking mess !!!
NBC News previously reported that Harris received the worst vice presidential rating in the network’s poll’s history, with a net -17 rating.
Heels up was in the forefront of defending the “peaceful” protesters who created havoc in our major cities during the “summer of love” in 2020.Reminds me of former Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake who in 2015 during the riots in Baltimore said: “we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.” Harris is cut from the same cloth. Heels up pissed off the j*ws by defending Anti-Israel protesters and they rarely forget !

Poor reflection on the parents who raised her.