Virginia Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment

This is the kind of crap that I want to punch Democrats in face for! This has got my blood boiling and we are getting close to the ammo up stage! This is clearly a page right out of the Marxist playbook and Americans who work for their piece of the pie shouldn’t tolerate this nonsense! All Democraps are the enemy of the state now, and this issue is just one more to add to the long list that is pushing us closer to civil war.

2 Likes

These Democrats in question, do they plan on overriding the zoning to bring high-density & public housing to the neighborhoods they live in? Just curious. I think they should do it as a sign of good faith.

2 Likes

Home Page - Ibraheem Samirah - In His Own Words

Ibraheem Samirah is a leader in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.Read for yourself what Samirah has said about ■■■■ and Israel. His views are anti-Semitic, hateful, inexcusable and completely unacceptable. Samirah’s divisive words do not represent who we are. Virginia - we are better than this.

1 Like

Democrats in Virginia may override local zoning to bring high-density housing, including public housing, to every neighborhood statewide — whether residents want it or not.

The measure could quickly transform the suburban lifestyle enjoyed by millions, permitting duplexes to be built on suburban lots in neighborhoods previously consisting of quiet streets and open green spaces. Proponents of “upzoning” say the changes are necessary because suburbs are bastions of segregation and elitism, as well as bad for the environment.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/23/virginia-house-zoning-environment/

2 Likes

This person thinks your suburbs are too white Virginia. Pic related. Virginia House Del. Ibraheem Samirah. Any conservative still think this isn’t about race?

Does anyone not think that Agenda 21 is real at this point? Still think it’s a conspiracy theory? Your nice suburban neighborhood is now racist and must be diversified by third world trash.

1 Like

Everything they do seems designed to destroy middle class happiness and punish people for having good lives.

3 Likes

There’s an affordable housing crisis across the country. This bill will also be a boon for developers and home builders. Conservatives could support the bill due to market deregulation…

VA D are out of control.

Going right after the 2nd and destroying local rule.

2 Likes

Just more retarded demoRATS dictating who it is acceptable to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST . :hot_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

No there is not. Leftists already require all apartment buildings to take in low income tenants across the country. This is about flooding primarily white areas with third worlders and destroying communities. The day want to inject their blue welfare dependent voting blocs into deeply red areas.

2 Likes

I didn’t know homes were required to be furnished to poor people? I had to save up 20% and qualify for a mortgage in order to buy my home.

2 Likes

Once all of the boomers die off there will be plenty of houses on the market. Thing is, boomers want to sell their houses for stupid amounts of money. I hope this Virginia law goes into effect and property values for boomers absolutely plummet. They are the ones that saddled us with this crap. Let them get fucked by it too.

Link dropping doesn’t counter my point. Congratulations, you found another clickbait article that says the same thing as the first clickbait article you dropped. Are you able to articulate this beyond copying and pasting what you’re finding in these articles?

2 Likes

You didn’t read either. The latter being the capitalistic conservative publication.

Fine, stick your head in the sand and ignore reality. There IS a crisis, and thoughtful Americans will rise to meet the need while the racist bigots author thread after thread bitching about it and threatening to take up arms and start a civil war.

Y’all are the same. If an opposing view is posted in my own words it’s my opinion without a supporting link. If I post supporting links, I’m just copying and pasting.

Again, Virginia will address the problem and you all will be left bitching about it as usual.

You didn’t address my initial point. You just blew right by it. The Democrats are making this about race. It has nothing to do with housing affordability.

The problem of white people living in nice neighborhoods?

People of color are naturally more subject to poverty. But the low income housing crisis is a reality that affects all poor people across the country.

National Center for Children in Poverty.
http://www.nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html

1 Like